Landslide?

It also appears now that most all of the polls were correct and for the most part accurate in their Obama prediction !!

You can't place all of the blame on Palin...McCain was just as negative in the end as well. He approved all of those commercials, didn't he?

Yea, I totally agree, McCain was just as bad or worse in a lot of instances, especially toward the end, I just think if he had of chosen Mitt Romney instead of Palin, he would have definitely had a lot better chance of winning...

What's even more amazing than just Obama winning is the fact that even if McCain had of took the electoral votes in four of the so called battleground states Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina and Florida....he still could not have defeated Obama...:eek2:

The results still would have been:

Obama = 281 Electoral Votes

McCain = 256 Electoral Votes

If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does...

LOL.....that was great Win. And you're right, the editing is amazing. Me thinks someone (not you, the video guy) has too much time on their hands. :laugh:

lol...I don't know who's editing these videos but they're doing a damn good job of it...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
tasteless:mad: , how dare some one make light of an american hero and the scar's he has to prove it , what is wrong with with those that dont honor what our men and women in uniform have done for this country, thanks for making me glad i voted the way i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l/j

tasteless:mad: , how dare some one make light of an american hero and the scar's he has to prove it , what is wrong with with those that dont honor what our men and women in uniform have done for this country, thanks for making me glad i voted the way i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l/j

Do you know the history behind the RickRolling that's been going around? I seriously doubt that they had any ill intentions. True, they picked a poor choice of opening statements, I'll agree with that.

Awww Laurie, I'm sorry if I offended you. Maybe I didn't get it? I didn't take it as a slam against McCain's service record, and I guess I totally missed the opening statement.

Again, sorry. That's why I normally stay out of here. :oops:

To even things out, the video that is playing in the background was taken from a video that was poking fun at Obama. :)

Here it is....

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know the history behind the RickRolling that's been going around? I seriously doubt that they had any ill intentions. True, they picked a poor choice of opening statements, I'll agree with that.
sorry win, im just very emotional today, i have never cried like this in along time over an election and you know how much i admire john mccain as an american hero, read up on his life and the service he has given to this great country and then you will know where im coming from and why i got so upset...............................laurie

sorry win, im just very emotional today, i have never cried like this in along time over an election and you know how much i admire john mccain as an american hero, read up on his life and the service he has given to this great country and then you will know where im coming from and why i got so upset...............................laurie

It's ok....I understand....Nobody's here to take cheap shots at anyone. I think the best thing Americans can do right now is take what we have, and pull together.

That's why we call it the UNITED STATES, because DIVIDED, we fall. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back