Landslide?

dont put your cart before your horse there lil buddy:D:D aint over yet...back to my t.v..........laurie....................btw my state and robwins state carried MCcain:thumbsup: prolly not what rob wanted............

Don't worry Laurie, you'll have another chance in 4 years.:D

McCain is catching up!
174-100, Obama

:lolup:

Factoids:

2000 - Bush: 271 Gore: 266

2004 - Bush: 286 Kerry: 251

Link Removed

Link Removed

I think it's pretty bad if either Obama or McCain get beat any worse than Kerry did....:D

But, there's a lot of big states still up for grabs, so it's way too early to tell anything.

Actually, here's a better link that shows every election (in a table) from 1789 to 2004 :eek2:

Link Removed

Last edited:
It's all over for McCain if Obama picks up North Carolina or Virginia like it's looking right now !! You know he's got California in the bag and those two states will give him enough electoral votes to win !!

2004:

statemapredblue.png

2008 - ???? Still to come ;)

(projected, but accurate so far...quite a bit of red missing in this picture....)

Expired Image

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That was a real nice and humbling concession speech that McCain just gave...:)

I thought so too Rob. It was the most sincere I've heard him sound. I've always had some respect for him, but I thought that speech was great.

As to Obama winning....honestly, I'm almost speechless. I've witnessed something here that will be part of history. This is going to have a huge impact everywhere in the world, not just the US. I am so proud of all of you as a nation. As Martin Luther King said, you've reached the promised land.

I'm almost in tears, and if anyone makes fun of me....pffft to you. :laugh:

I thought so too Rob. It was the most sincere I've heard him sound. I've always had some respect for him, but I thought that speech was great.

As to Obama winning....honestly, I'm almost speechless. I've witnessed something here that will be part of history. This is going to have a huge impact everywhere in the world, not just the US. I am so proud of all of you as a nation. As Martin Luther King said, you've reached the promised land.

I'm almost in tears, and if anyone makes fun of me....pffft to you. :laugh:

Yes, I agree Pina, I also thought it was the most gracious I've heard him during the entire campaign and if he and Palin had of acted more along those lines instead of going so dirty and negative during the campaign then the results may have been a little closer, I still think Obama would have won though...

It will be interesting the rest of the week to see if this has any impact at all on the stock market...

Yes, I agree Pina, I also thought it was the most gracious I've heard him during the entire campaign and if he and Palin had of acted more along those lines instead of going so dirty and negative during the campaign then the results may have been a little closer, I still think Obama would have won though...

It will be interesting the rest of the week to see if this has any impact at all on the stock market...

You can't place all of the blame on Palin...McCain was just as negative in the end as well. He approved all of those commercials, didn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back