Expired Promo L&L Europe Unlucky Leaderboard Promo

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all see the big winner screenshots, so following on from the lucky loser comp how about lowest x bonus round on nominated games each week? Each entrant can post up to 3 screenshots each week and their lowest one counts, with the three lowest returns as times stake will get the prize each week.
It means its a completely level playing field, but it also means that each entrant has to be sure about the screnshots they post.

We all see the big winner screenshots, so following on from the lucky loser comp how about lowest x bonus round on nominated games each week? Each entrant can post up to 3 screenshots each week and their lowest one counts, with the three lowest returns as times stake will get the prize each week.
It means its a completely level playing field, but it also means that each entrant has to be sure about the screnshots they post.
I like that idea and it would mean a lot less work for Jan

Edit. But then it would be best to avoiding nolimit slots as they often produce no win bonuses

Any recommendations/wishes for a new promo/comp type? Drop some concepts and suggestions.

How about a weekly/ monthly challenge?
I bet you could come up with some amazing ideas.
E.g.
Highest cluster of pinks in reactoonz.
Biggest multiplier reached on the train bonus in DOA2 (regardless of the win)
Most retriggers in a pragmatic game
Longest streak of losing spins in a nolimit game
The person who plays the greatest variety of slots in a day (one for kroffe)

Maybe game challenges?
like biggest win on doa, bonanza, punk rocker one week.
the next week 3 other games, all with a max of 100 spins on all games?
just a thought, I don’t think much and it hurts my brain.

Possibly the same as now but each week it's 100 spins on one slot. Worst rtp for that slot wins, and a different monthly slot. That way no one can challenge anyone else.

CMRTPSPINS
ESCJAMIE
15.25%​
29​
DNQ
geordiecolin
41.07%​
169​
£50
bamberfishcake
63.74%​
716​
£25
Nate
69.07%​
1128​
passing on
colinsunderland
69.28%​
596​
£10
helenakp
81.83%​
1279​
Kroffe
84.97%​
982​
Ghostpop
87.94%​
9669​
johnnymcc1966
103.79%​
1139​
thebigs
106.15%​
719​
curremon
109.84%​
1527​
danofthewibble
195.46%​
190​
Scott1baird
302.48%​
643​

^Previous week.

And Ted Megaways is live!

And its crap and basically just clone of King Kong Megaways slot lol.

I like the King Kong Megaways slot; most of the BTG licensed games are reskins of their existing slots. I suspect on that basis I'd enjoy this one. Rick & Morty remains their best.

Cheers Jan. I had totally forgot that I had done so bad last week. I think that I will give Ted a good bashing with my winnings.
Congrats to the other winners :)

I like the King Kong Megaways slot; most of the BTG licensed games are reskins of their existing slots. I suspect on that basis I'd enjoy this one. Rick & Morty remains their best.
I liked Kong Megaways as well till they removed the bonus buy.

Might have just been my luck played Ted this morning at WH and was an over 96%RTP slot but was just so poor no wins at all. Never played anything like long. Will try it again but Gonzo on 92 played so much better.

Any recommendations/wishes for a new promo/comp type? Drop some concepts and suggestions.

I call it "Feed the bear"
Its very simple really.

During each week, all participants make a transaction to my skrill.
At the end of the week, the one who has sent me the most money will get their money back + 50% of all the other transactions received that week.
For the monthly, all weeks are counted.

vv.gif

@L&L-Jan please pass on my winnings. Maybe the next unlucky loser or some beers ;)

Thanks again. Fantastic comp.
Hah, with both you and Nate passing the win it makes it down to me.

I always knew trickle down economics was a real thing.

Edit: I spoke too soon, turns out trickle down economics works about as good as in real life here.
:laugh:

@L&L-Jan please pass on my winnings. Maybe the next unlucky loser or some beers ;)

Thanks again. Fantastic comp.

Thats so nice of you !, I know you didn't wanna take part anymore but you still won, should treat your self ! xx
@Kroffe is sugar daddy anyways so he dont need the cash :laugh:

Hah, with both you and Nate passing the win it makes it down to me.

I always knew trickle down economics was a real thing.

Edit: I spoke too soon, turns out trickle down economics works about as good as in real life here.
:laugh:
Thats so nice of you !, I know you didn't wanna take part anymore but you still won, should treat your self ! xx
@Kroffe is sugar daddy anyways so he dont need the cash :laugh:

Funds still in my AB account so as Kroffe is unable to get rewards i believe, Ill play it and if i draw ill pass on to you Kroffe. Wish me luck.

Good luck all for future comps.

@L&L-Jan for your ref :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back