Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

This T human moment just won him a bunch of votes while Tiny Dancer plays in the background and the MSM must hate having to run it.

This video transitions into Tiny Dancer, which seems fitting for RGB while the second is clearer on what T says.

This T human moment just won him a bunch of votes while Tiny Dancer plays in the background and the MSM must hate having to run it.

This video transitions into Tiny Dancer, which seems fitting for RGB while the second is clearer on what T says.

Course he was told by his handlers when he left the stage ;)

But I agree it was very human and decent.

Now if his whole presidency was like that, being decent when not agreeing with others or trying to (quietly) reach out instead of polarising publicly on Twitter and the likes. Wouldn't that have been something?

Apart from his excess baggage he brought into his presidency, his Twitter rights should have been revoked from the outset, like that of a naughty child's, as that's been where the most damage was wrought
ya
all other things aside
those twitter diatribes never really ever come across as nothing much more than petulant rants

only a man would be able to say this. A privileged white man.
Still awaiting my privilege, I’m skint and single.. jobless and bald..

and have a overweight dog (not my wife) on my side of the bed awaiting me!.

this white privilege they speak of is shit.

enh, wont get between yours and hers

but to white privilege; it's, to a degree, a thing; when you have it, youd generally not notice it..it isnt a per person kind of deal, bur rather systemic ie the whole enjoys it not necessarily the individual :)

Course he was told by his handlers when he left the stage ;)

But I agree it was very human and decent.

Now if his whole presidency was like that, being decent when not agreeing with others or trying to (quietly) reach out instead of polarising publicly on Twitter and the likes. Wouldn't that have been something?

Yes it was decent. I don't know if he know ahead of time, he seemed genuinely surprised.

Agree there he could tone it down a little.

Yes it was decent. I don't know if he know ahead of time, he seemed genuinely surprised.

Agree there he could tone it down a little.
she passed around 12-15 min after he got onto stage
i imagine he had an earpiece and was clued in, but a little late from his current topic

she passed around 12-15 min after he got onto stage
i imagine he had an earpiece and was clued in, but a little late from his current topic

I don't know the timeline but that is not how I read his reaction.

I don't know the timeline but that is not how I read his reaction.
oh, it wasnt any sort of Trump commentary; more you asked if he knew..he couldnt have...it was announced after he took stage

I was actually sleeping at the time the story broke and woke up to it, so that is why I didn't know the timeline. Just what I was saying, CNN had to run that clip of T being human with Tiny Dancer playing. I'm sure they liked that.

One forgets how well-spoken and presidential Obama was in his pomp, after 4 years of "yuge", "biggly" & "coffefe"
I couldn't help notice how respectful the reporter was towards Obama. It was almost as if he was among friends :laugh:

I believe there has been a lot of people elected to the supreme court in the last year of a presidents tenure for obvious reasons

It's going to be a woman come what may, democrat or republicans in power, and there can only be so many suitable candidates. If the republicans can appoint a female conservative judge now, what sense is there in them waiting and risking allowing the democrats to appoint a liberal female judge in 2021?

Considering the riots, protests and law & order issues as well, the chance to pick a new judge can't have come at a better time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back