Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
Trump was a massive outsider last Elections, even more so in his unlikely run-up to even become a presidential nominee

This time round he'll be favourite I'd have said, but it won't be a comfortable night. I'd imagine it'll be quite close
well, win or lose, I'm sure we can look to a recount, claims of cheating and fraud, street riots and looting and maybe a city or 2 burnt to the ground

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
I saw it could be Amy Coney Barrett, it's going to have to be a woman I would've thought.
That’s a given mate, having a vag ticks ticks some of the boxes.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
I thought harry had been quiet of late...

Ricin: Letter containing poison addressed to Trump at White House
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

slotplayer

Ueber Meister
webmeister
This T human moment just won him a bunch of votes while Tiny Dancer plays in the background and the MSM must hate having to run it.

This video transitions into Tiny Dancer, which seems fitting for RGB while the second is clearer on what T says.

sufferinsilence

MM
This T human moment just won him a bunch of votes while Tiny Dancer plays in the background and the MSM must hate having to run it.

This video transitions into Tiny Dancer, which seems fitting for RGB while the second is clearer on what T says.

Course he was told by his handlers when he left the stage ;)

But I agree it was very human and decent.

Now if his whole presidency was like that, being decent when not agreeing with others or trying to (quietly) reach out instead of polarising publicly on Twitter and the likes. Wouldn't that have been something?

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Apart from his excess baggage he brought into his presidency, his Twitter rights should have been revoked from the outset, like that of a naughty child's, as that's been where the most damage was wrought

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
Apart from his excess baggage he brought into his presidency, his Twitter rights should have been revoked from the outset, like that of a naughty child's, as that's been where the most damage was wrought
ya
all other things aside
those twitter diatribes never really ever come across as nothing much more than petulant rants

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
only a man would be able to say this. A privileged white man.
Still awaiting my privilege, I’m skint and single.. jobless and bald..

and have a overweight dog (not my wife) on my side of the bed awaiting me!.

this white privilege they speak of is shit.

slotplayer

Ueber Meister
webmeister
Course he was told by his handlers when he left the stage ;)

But I agree it was very human and decent.

Now if his whole presidency was like that, being decent when not agreeing with others or trying to (quietly) reach out instead of polarising publicly on Twitter and the likes. Wouldn't that have been something?
Yes it was decent. I don't know if he know ahead of time, he seemed genuinely surprised.

Agree there he could tone it down a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)