Joe Exotic Slot by Red Tiger?

It's all that bitch Carol Baskins fault! There is a whole series of the Tiger King on Netflix, similar to what old Louis did, followed him.

He was basically accused of trying to have his rival Carol killed, the evidence (just from the series) seemed a bit sketchy.

Carol was also thought to have been involved in her first husbands disappearance (he just seemingly vanished, or fed to the tigers) Joe is convinced she did it.

It's one of the most bizarre things I've watched but worth a go. It's all very mental!

Joe Exotic, Carol Baskin and the rest of them gained massive fame/infamy during the early days of the pandemic with the Tiger King show on Netflix. I never watched it. Most people have forgotten about them by now as they’ve moved on to other undeserving “celebrities”.

Shocking, Why they would do this, He was found guilty for Murder for hire and Animal Abuse , I understand why they might think its a good idea as people who watch the series ect might play it, but at the same time the mans in prison and serving 22 years like come on this isn't it red tiger

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back