Islam. Yes Islam, we are allowed to discuss it.

To be fair I never liked the ginger one in Girls Allowed
a hahaha, i remember years ago, my friends and I came across biology and we were in stitches - we swore the ginger/redheaded one kept looking down for the little peices of tape that said 'step here'
i think we watched it like 5X and were in tears

Yes, this disgusting object (I hesitate to use the term 'person') has decided to commit treason against its country, has been pretty unrepentant and blasé about seeing heads in bins from its IS friends' actions. Its good law-abiding muslim parents swear blind they knew nothing about their precious daughter's IS activities and radicalization. Only today it said the Manchester bombings were 'justified'.

So its scum associates lose their murderous campaign and it ends up knocked-up in a refugee camp in Syria, and has just decided it'd be better-off in the UK, where itself and latest birth can enjoy the NHS, free health care and education. Tough titty.

So no doubt some blind liberals will be wanting it to be allowed back. Great. It will unemployable and no doubt will churn out a further succession of kids for the UK taxpayer to look after, you know those mugs like us that it thought deserved to die for being kuffirs. That's on top of being a security risk and the cost of arrest and trial etc. All for an individual who despises the country it wants to fund its nice comfortable life.

IMO the only penny the UK taxpayer would be justified in spending on this murderous terrorist would be delivered to it via means of a drone. :mad:

It made its bed, it can lie in it. At least it still breathes, unlike those poor kids that never had a choice in Manchester, and whoever else it's been involved in the murder of, in Syria.

If you're wondering about the use of 'it' I am not trying to be offensive, but get it across that's how those terrorists consider you - not a person but objects to kill, torture and kidnap. You aren't human beings, but targets for their atrocities.

Last edited:
We already know she will be allowed back in, the liberals will make sure of that , she will get all the benefits going and will probably funnel as much as she can back to her buddies fighting the horrible infidels.

We already know she will be allowed back in, the liberals will make sure of that , she will get all the benefits going and will probably funnel as much as she can back to her buddies fighting the horrible infidels.

Unfortunately a state can not make a citizen statless they will have no other choice than to let her back in I suspect the child will be removed and she will do time.

She has just been on the news with a tottaly different attitude towards her actions obviously has been going thru a little coaching the last couple of days expect to see her hitting Heathrow between now and Friday..

Sorry state of affairs if we can't refuse the entry of terrorists into the country. We need a new botany bay to send these reprobates.

What? You'd send them somewhere nice like that? :eek:

I cant believe our spineless country are even considering letting this piece of filth to return. She should be shot for treason, that is all!! And as for Diane Abbott, she should be shot for being the most stupid woman ever born!

Have you read the Sun article? She didn't say anything of the sort.
I can't stand the woman, but she basically said what the law states, we can't just revoke her citizenship and if anyone is suspected of terrorism they should be investigated and prosecuted if need be. Whats so wrong about what she said?

Wouldn't it be a shame if, when she flys into the country someone accidentally shoots her :)

I think she's a stupid young, brain washed girl, and wish they hadn't given her all this publicity, it's winding people up.

I think we might have to bring in some clothing laws and ban this burka business, wear your religious stuff at home. Normally it doesn't bother me too much as hardly anyone wears it round my area, but this black garb with no face showing is very hostile looking and incompatible with england's green and pleasant land. [what's left of it]

Add to that the aggressive nonsense ISIS followers want to spout and we can do without it.

And the bans should extend to any other religious practices being allowed to minorities which go against decent civilised values, if people don't like it they can live somewhere else.

Now this all sounds sensible and a welcome decision - on the face of it. In fact, it's simply the cue for a succession no doubt of legal appeals and crapola. Perhaps her family can fly to Syria and join her.

Now this all sounds sensible and a welcome decision - on the face of it. In fact, it's simply the cue for a succession no doubt of legal appeals and crapola. Perhaps her family can fly to Syria and join her.
That’s the thing. Already the lawyer is involved citing the ‘we will appeal’ stance. And it’s disappointing...
this isn’t a human rights issue, it’s so far from it that it’s absolute madness.
What sort of precedent will this set if her and jihadhi jnr are allowed back on full benefits?..
the world has gone mad.

That’s the thing. Already the lawyer is involved citing the ‘we will appeal’ stance. And it’s disappointing...
this isn’t a human rights issue, it’s so far from it that it’s absolute madness.
What sort of precedent will this set if her and jihadhi jnr are allowed back on full benefits?..
the world has gone mad.
I actually looked into this some time ago for a completely different reason and I think the law is quite clear so an appeal hopefully won’t succeed , let her and those belonging to her go to their other country we have no need/want for her and what relevance is it anyway that she just gave birth certainly wouldn’t affect my standing on the subject

the world has gone mad.

Never worry the UK are well used to allowing terrorists full use of the benefits system actually until quite recent convicted terrorists were running part of the UK and now well they have been getting paid for the last 2 years for doing doddle squat if I didn't know any better I'd think Labour was running the country ..

Never worry the UK are well used to allowing terrorists full use of the benefits system actually until quite recent convicted terrorists were running part of the UK and now well they have been getting paid for the last 2 years for doing doddle squat if I didn't know any better I'd think Labour was running the country ..
That was a weak labour government set that in motion , wouldn’t of happened in maggies time but then she had more balls than Blair and Corbyn together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back