Islam. Yes Islam, we are allowed to discuss it.

I got it :D

She had a Muslim woman landlord and she would joke about taking her baby and Livadiva said that if she had a baby piglet there would be no harm to it because they not allowed to harm pigs it would be unclean. :D

I don't know the last bit though correct me livadiva if I got it wrong :)

Yes that is it. Weird Indian babies. Human dolphins, siamese, things like that are supposed to be signs from Divinity. I ate eggs with the bacon in the basement. I usually bought Halal Bacon or Turkey Bacon, since I guess they are different. I really don't mind Fried Turkey Bacon. It's nicely cooked dead meat. mmmmm

Yes that is it. Weird Indian babies. Human dolphins, siamese, things like that are supposed to be signs from Divinity. I ate eggs with the bacon in the basement. I usually bought Halal Bacon or Turkey Bacon, since I guess they are different. I really don't mind Fried Turkey Bacon. It's nicely cooked dead meat. mmmmm

Oh I am glad I got it right :)

I am not a fan of meat, I mainly like fruit, vegetables and pasta :D

Her Father passed while I resided in the Basement Apartment. <insert Sarah Harmer song followed by Big Sugar song>....the Pakastani in her believes in Reincarnation, the Muslim doesn't. The Huron Indian Female Warrior that is her larger spirit loves me and wants me to die all at the same time. Confusing. The Chinese neighbours were lovely. I grew Ivy and Comfrey at my door and she got Scottish Burrs at hers. All purple

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
She certainly qualifies: "The Bill also allows those born outside Bangladesh to gain citizenship. If they subsequently come to live in Bangladesh, they need to show that one parent is already a Bangladeshi citizen; if they continue to live abroad, as expatriates, they need to show that either a parent or grandparent is a Bangladeshi citizen."

The sticking point is that the onus is probably on her to actually apply for Bangladeshi citizenship, as it doesn't appear that it can just be foisted on her, willy nilly. If she doesn't apply, then she remains British.

I had a pakastani Muslim Woman landlord make jokes about stealing my baby. I said sure, it will be a weird Indian birth. A pig. No one will hurt your miracle child. It would be unclean. Then I said I hate you Peace be with you. Praise Allah. Thank Christ. She said PBHN

One can not help but admire your slightly more nuanced take on any given subject :thumbsup: :p

She certainly qualifies: "The Bill also allows those born outside Bangladesh to gain citizenship. If they subsequently come to live in Bangladesh, they need to show that one parent is already a Bangladeshi citizen; if they continue to live abroad, as expatriates, they need to show that either a parent or grandparent is a Bangladeshi citizen."

The sticking point is that the onus is probably on her to actually apply for Bangladeshi citizenship, as it doesn't appear that it can just be foisted on her, willy nilly. If she doesn't apply, then she remains British.

Recompense I presume will come in the form of the aid we pay so many Countries already. Which is most probably part of our governments/officials logic for paying such large amounts in foreign aid each year
Sorted

Just to clarify - the quote was taken from the Bangladeshi government website - not from the UK.

Recompense I presume will come in the form of the aid we pay so many Countries already. Which is most probably part of our governments/officials logic for paying such large amounts in foreign aid each year
Sorted

To what recompense are you referring? Not sure why you have quoted me as there was nothing in my post about recompense. Colour me confused. :confused:

To what recompense are you referring? Not sure why you have quoted me as there was nothing in my post about recompense. Colour me confused. :confused:

I was addressing the issue of the cost incurred due to foreign nationals and dual nationals and how issues are settled between two Countries in the form or recompense.

The UK pays a large amount in foreign aid to many Countries. A number of those Countries appear to be in no dire need of our donations. My claim is that this aid,at least in part,is to help smooth a number of difficulties between the two nations.
I do not think that our foreign aid policies are simply based on how much aid a Country needs.

From Mr. Begum:

Dear Home Secretary,

My dear daughter has made some bad choices which resulted in her leaving the UK and joining the Islamic State caliphate in Syria. As her parents, naturally we knew absolutely nothing about our daughter's activities, her radicalization and communication with IS cells.

We thought we had lost our dear daughter until she turned up in a refugee camp in Syria married to a Dutch convert to Islam and pregnant with her third child, the other two having been lost.

Now we want to see Shamima and our new grandson and she wants to come back. She's terribly apologetic for smirking when referring to a head in a bin from one of her cell's victims and generally supporting terrorism and murder. That's not her. She also regrets saying the murder of 22 people, mainly children, in Manchester was 'justified retaliation' for the war against IS - just let us know what you want her to say instead in order to be allowed to return and we will instruct her accordingly and produce a nice contrived video interview to demostrate she's a changed person, which we can send to the BBC and Diane Abbott.

As you are aware Home Secretary, a refugee camp in Syria is not ideal to create and raise children in, as the infrastructure and education system are absent in general. She needs the free healthcare and education provided by the UK taxpayers, those which haven't yet been murdered by her co-believers. She pledges that if allowed back in to the UK that she will even cease any involvement or support for IS too (in public anyway).

Shamima has expressed intent to study at college if allowed to return and maybe you could even provide a free house for both her and her Dutch IS husband, given that he's an EU national? Then, unlike the parents of the Manchester victims, we can see our children or grandchildren on a regular basis. Shamima will produce many of them that will need accommodation, the NHS, Education and Child Benefits but lawyers can be expensive too, right?

I understand that you can terminate Shamima's UK citizenship as my wife has a Bangladeshi passport and under their law the children of Bangladeshi mothers have automatic citizenship therefore Shamima won't become stateless. Well, there is an issue there as my wife seems to have mislaid this document and search as we may, we cannot seem to find it.

So please Home Secretary, I realize a positive outcome may be slightly controversial given that nearly all UK citizens except a few lawyers, radicalized muslims and Diane Abbott want Shamima to be refused re-entry into the UK. You are not a stupid man, and you know lawyers will cost the taxpayer just as much in the long run as meeting all Shamima's list of needs so is it not wise to reconsider your decision? The issue will die down soon enough and it can be easily obscured by the next day's Brexit issue, can it not?

Yours hopefully,

A Begum

From Mr. Begum:

Dear Home Secretary,

My dear daughter has made some bad choices which resulted in her leaving the UK and joining the Islamic State caliphate in Syria. As her parents, naturally we knew absolutely nothing about our daughter's activities, her radicalization and communication with IS cells.

We thought we had lost our dear daughter until she turned up in a refugee camp in Syria married to a Dutch convert to Islam and pregnant with her third child, the other two having been lost.

Now we want to see Shamima and our new grandson and she wants to come back. She's terribly apologetic for smirking when referring to a head in a bin from one of her cell's victims and generally supporting terrorism and murder. That's not her. She also regrets saying the murder of 22 people, mainly children, in Manchester was 'justified retaliation' for the war against IS - just let us know what you want her to say instead in order to be allowed to return and we will instruct her accordingly and produce a nice contrived video interview to demostrate she's a changed person, which we can send to the BBC and Diane Abbott.

As you are aware Home Secretary, a refugee camp in Syria is not ideal to create and raise children in, as the infrastructure and education system are absent in general. She needs the free healthcare and education provided by the UK taxpayers, those which haven't yet been murdered by her co-believers. She pledges that if allowed back in to the UK that she will even cease any involvement or support for IS too (in public anyway).

Shamima has expressed intent to study at college if allowed to return and maybe you could even provide a free house for both her and her Dutch IS husband, given that he's an EU national? Then, unlike the parents of the Manchester victims, we can see our children or grandchildren on a regular basis. Shamima will produce many of them that will need accommodation, the NHS, Education and Child Benefits but lawyers can be expensive too, right?

I understand that you can terminate Shamima's UK citizenship as my wife has a Bangladeshi passport and under their law the children of Bangladeshi mothers have automatic citizenship therefore Shamima won't become stateless. Well, there is an issue there as my wife seems to have mislaid this document and search as we may, we cannot seem to find it.

So please Home Secretary, I realize a positive outcome may be slightly controversial given that nearly all UK citizens except a few lawyers, radicalized muslims and Diane Abbott want Shamima to be refused re-entry into the UK. You are not a stupid man, and you know lawyers will cost the taxpayer just as much in the long run as meeting all Shamima's list of needs so is it not wise to reconsider your decision? The issue will die down soon enough and it can be easily obscured by the next day's Brexit issue, can it not?

Yours hopefully,

A Begum
Just watched a piece on Victoria Derbyshire this morning with two ‘muslim’ panalists wanting the return of that creature.
Can see this drum banging on For a long time.
Beggers belief it really does..

Just watched a piece on Victoria Derbyshire this morning with two ‘muslim’ panalists wanting the return of that creature.
Can see this drum banging on For a long time.
Beggers belief it really does..
If she comes back she won't be able to hide her face for long before she is spotted.... oh hang on she will be able to hide her face..... which means any people out to get her will just say I thought it was her and go after every muslim woman in a hijab as an excuse.

The Hijab is literally the best outfit to wear if you don't want to be spotted on the street.

Is Anna Soubry actually a Conservative in any way she tweeted that she thinks ISIS girl should be brought back to UK to her family. In what way is Anna Soubry a Conservative with a view like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back