Islam. Yes Islam, we are allowed to discuss it.

That’s the thing. Already the lawyer is involved citing the ‘we will appeal’ stance. And it’s disappointing...
this isn’t a human rights issue, it’s so far from it that it’s absolute madness.
What sort of precedent will this set if her and jihadhi jnr are allowed back on full benefits?..
the world has gone mad.

Of course the solicitor will say that, saying it and doing it are 2 different things though. I think it depends on if she has citizenship elsewhere, if it's proven she can, then I'll bet they don't appeal, if she doesn't, they will.

Never worry the UK are well used to allowing terrorists full use of the benefits system actually until quite recent convicted terrorists were running part of the UK and now well they have been getting paid for the last 2 years for doing doddle squat if I didn't know any better I'd think Labour was running the country ..
Totally agree. I’ve been a conservative member for a long time, but the distinction between the two of late is hardly relevant. I’m no ukip voter either.
Labour are so far left it’s silly, and as for the conservatives I’ve no idea where it’s going.
I love reece mogg, can’t see him going for it though.
The breakaway labour lot also I couldn’t possibly vote for.
If it wasn’t for my daughter I’d happily leave these shores, it’s a shadow of its former self, this coming from a ex services Man. Sad to see...

Of course the solicitor will say that, saying it and doing it are 2 different things though. I think it depends on if she has citizenship elsewhere, if it's proven she can, then I'll bet they don't appeal, if she doesn't, they will.

She has joined British/Bangladeshi citizens ship they have just announced she's losing her British passport and citizenship.

Totally agree. I’ve been a conservative member for a long time, but the distinction between the two of late is hardly relevant. I’m no ukip voter either.
Labour are so far left it’s silly, and as for the conservatives I’ve no idea where it’s going.
If it wasn’t for my daughter I’d happily leave these shores, it’s a shadow of its former self, this coming from a ex services Man. Sad to see...

O I get you mate feel the same my self try being a Veteran living in N.Ireland the only rights we have here is to breath and pay tax..

Except for the Reece Mogg bit, I'm with you. Although I'm a floating voter and certainly not a Tory member.

She should go to Lebanon and start an online relationship with the girl that ran away and came here to Canada. At least if the ladies can find female Muslim jobs and avoid forced marriage they can share a flat in France. There are supermodels that would make that happen if it was amicable.

Something she denies. I would hope the government have evidence as if it turns out they are wrong it will backfire massively on them.
Well done to them for having the balls to actually do it though :)

I would imagine it was quite easily provable...

She should go to Lebanon and start an online relationship with the girl that ran away and came here to Canada. At least if the ladies can find female Muslim jobs and avoid forced marriage they can share a flat in France. There are supermodels that would make that happen if it was amicable.
I'd love to see you installed as "head of deportations" it would put the fear of god into the lot of them, they just would not have a clue what you'd come up with next

I'd love to see you installed as "head of deportations" it would put the fear of god into the lot of them, they just would not have a clue what you'd come up with next

I had a pakastani Muslim Woman landlord make jokes about stealing my baby. I said sure, it will be a weird Indian birth. A pig. No one will hurt your miracle child. It would be unclean. Then I said I hate you Peace be with you. Praise Allah. Thank Christ. She said PBHN

Shades of Neil Prakash, I'm afraid. Stripped of Australian citizenship as he was a dual Aussie/Fijian. Only for the Fijian govt to deny he was a Fijian citizen. Not sure what the situation is at the moment, but he could be stateless, in which case Australia will have to give him back his Aussie citizenship.

Something she denies. I would hope the government have evidence as if it turns out they are wrong it will backfire massively on them.
Well done to them for having the balls to actually do it though :)

I've changed my mind we should let her in she can join labour and the take over as justice minister
Her/Abbot/corbyn
We will all be taught Russian the bible will be banned and cops will be paid £150 PM

im gathering that was in regards to the prohibition of eating pork

I got it :D

She had a Muslim woman landlord and she would joke about taking her baby and Livadiva said that if she had a baby piglet there would be no harm to it because they not allowed to harm pigs it would be unclean. :D

I don't know the last bit though correct me livadiva if I got it wrong :)

infant-baby-pig-costume1.jpg

From me

That explains everything, you cheater :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back