Islam. Yes Islam, we are allowed to discuss it.

Funny that just 2 minutes ago I came across this relevant picture of people in Iran in the 70's (before the revolution):

news-dog-media-colorful-party-e1532938159120-768x652.jpg

The women who answered the question just proofed that believing in Islam is nothing evil at default.

It is always about the human itself, how does the human think about the world and what will he do to fulfill his "duties". While some Moslems think they need to get the devil out of everyone who is "different", the most stay calm and try to not get in conflict with other ideologies. I think the culture of the place where most Moslems coming is the bigger problem and not the religion itself, the religion gets none "update" like the Christian religion. The update is not in the book, it is in the head of the humans who believe in god and a book (which was by any means written by humans, since I do not believe any god would write such a bad book with fake stories which are written like children dreams...he can live 1000 years...he can walk over water...holy fk he can change water to some toxic sh1t...oh no whats that *wushhh... much water...wushhh* nearly everything erased except a few humans and animals on a ship...).

Talked with a lot of people who are Moslem, Christian, ... there is not a big difference I could notice. But since Moslems tend to announce their religion more loudly than any other... we gonna remember them. If they kill someone they sometimes make videos and talking in a weird Arabic way, not even Arabian people could identify the meaning behind...

Sorry that I took it so seriously, I have parents who believe in Islam but one of them never ever have even read one sentence from the book. They simply believe in it because their parents did believe and I was believing it for many years when I was young I did not think about it. But I wanted to know more and more, but the answers I got for my questions where not clear and felt wrong. Then I started reading about other religions, they all feel like a guideline about living in a proper way with some storied between.

[I am still learning the english language, if u want correct me feel free to do so - that way I can learn more about it!]

The women who answered the question just proofed that believing in Islam is nothing evil at default.

It is always about the human itself, how does the human think about the world and what will he do to fulfill his "duties". While some Moslems think they need to get the devil out of everyone who is "different", the most stay calm and try to not get in conflict with other ideologies. I think the culture of the place where most Moslems coming is the bigger problem and not the religion itself, the religion gets none "update" like the Christian religion. The update is not in the book, it is in the head of the humans who believe in god and a book (which was by any means written by humans, since I do not believe any god would write such a bad book with fake stories which are written like children dreams...he can live 1000 years...he can walk over water...holy fk he can change water to some toxic sh1t...oh no whats that *wushhh... much water...wushhh* nearly everything erased except a few humans and animals on a ship...).

Talked with a lot of people who are Moslem, Christian, ... there is not a big difference I could notice. But since Moslems tend to announce their religion more loudly than any other... we gonna remember them. If they kill someone they sometimes make videos and talking in a weird Arabic way, not even Arabian people could identify the meaning behind...

Sorry that I took it so seriously, I have parents who believe in Islam but one of them never ever have even read one sentence from the book. They simply believe in it because their parents did believe and I was believing it for many years when I was young I did not think about it. But I wanted to know more and more, but the answers I got for my questions where not clear and felt wrong. Then I started reading about other religions, they all feel like a guideline about living in a proper way with some storied between.

[I am still learning the english language, if u want correct me feel free to do so - that way I can learn more about it!]

Oh dear oh dear beam me up scotty....

Funny that just 2 minutes ago I came across this relevant picture of people in Iran in the 70's (before the revolution):

news-dog-media-colorful-party-e1532938159120-768x652.jpg

Looks like Tavares on a bad day in the Top of The Pops studio.

What's always puzzled me is that in these 'enlightened' times the word 'phobia' is even more misused than 'racist' is, which is saying something.
From where emanates the false logic that states if you don't approve, favour or like something you are suddenly an 'xxxx-phobe'?? :confused::confused:

So if I don't like custard for example, I am assumed to be 'suffering' from custardphobia? I am socially defined therefore to be afraid of custard?

What's always puzzled me is that in these 'enlightened' times the word 'phobia' is even more misused than 'racist' is, which is saying something.
From where emanates the false logic that states if you don't approve, favour or like something you are suddenly an 'xxxx-phobe'?? :confused::confused:

So if I don't like custard for example, I am assumed to be 'suffering' from custardphobia? I am socially defined therefore to be afraid of custard?
Yes, a powerful tool to shut down the other party by attaching the 'phobe' of one's choosing at the end of chosen debate.

Say with Islamophobia, choosing not to agree with every facet of Islam in all its guises doesn't mean the individual hates the religion or is fearful of it or its followers. It's a bollocks buzzword thrown out there to stifle criticism aimed towards it, same as Muslimophobia etc

So if one sect of Islam disagrees with another are they Islamophopic too?

Maybe should have changed the discussion to the 'decline in UK education standards'. If that was aloud
LOL...could be faulty technology. Since all this predictive and auto-correct bollocks has appeared, I spend half my time correcting words that I didn't intend to type. If you use voice-to-text then the issues are even worse. I'm being nice here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back