Is there a site that allows to play with the wager games for craps, bj, and roulette

wonnoting

Dormant account
Joined
May 20, 2005
Location
USA
Is there a website where you take the match bonus or any type of bonus and would allow to play any games I want like craps, bj, and roulette. I know I can play them freely but most casino's wont count it as a wager. So I am asking one with a wager that accepts these games.
 

Vambo

Full Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Location
Scotland
Ladcrookes allow BJ but min wager is usualy 10 credits per hand
Not sure if it is allowed on the sign up but it is on any monthlys they do
 

raol

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Location
Sweden
www.casino-on-net.com only disallows "Bonus Points accumulated via low-risk Roulette and Craps bets will not be eligible for any of our events and will not count as a wager for our bonus policy."
 

fathead

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Location
USA
raol said:
www.casino-on-net.com only disallows "Bonus Points accumulated via low-risk Roulette and Craps bets will not be eligible for any of our events and will not count as a wager for our bonus policy."

I have always wondered about this. Is 'low-risk' describing the even money bets on the wheel like red, black, odd even? Are line bets (six number bets) considered 'high-risk' and do they qualify for WR?
 

raol

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Location
Sweden
fathead said:
I have always wondered about this. Is 'low-risk' describing the even money bets on the wheel like red, black, odd even? Are line bets (six number bets) considered 'high-risk' and do they qualify for WR?
I'm pretty sure they are referring to wagers such as betting every number in roulette, or both pass and don't pass in craps.

Making even money bets should be no problem. That's not "low-risk" by any means. Then blackjack would be "low-risk" too.
 

gambling88

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Location
Canada
I recommended 5 best casinos which allow BJ play, sorry my site is still in construction,but you can make a reference

Old / Expired Link
 

fathead

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Location
USA
raol said:
I'm pretty sure they are referring to wagers such as betting every number in roulette, or both pass and don't pass in craps.

Making even money bets should be no problem. That's not "low-risk" by any means. Then blackjack would be "low-risk" too.

Oh. That makes sense. Thanks.
 

fathead

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Location
USA
gambling88 said:
I recommended 5 best casinos which allow BJ play, sorry my site is still in construction,but you can make a reference

Old / Expired Link

I would stay away from the Sportingbet group. If you are unlucky enough to be chosen for "security audit" it may be weeks or longer before you get your payout. In the meantime you will be faxing in your ID, utility bills, credit card statements into them over and over until they finally feel like paying you.

You may never encounter this, but there are many horror stories, especially with winning sports bettors.
 

gambling88

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Location
Canada
fathead said:
I would stay away from the Sportingbet group. If you are unlucky enough to be chosen for "security audit" it may be weeks or longer before you get your payout. In the meantime you will be faxing in your ID, utility bills, credit card statements into them over and over until they finally feel like paying you.

You may never encounter this, but there are many horror stories, especially with winning sports bettors.
Personally,hundreds of my players played there, the feedback is very good .I think you are not the lucky one.Sportingbet seldom request documents from players for cash out.
 

CasinoBonuses

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Location
Charlotte, NC
Bonuses that allow BJ

Wonnoting, we have over 100 casinos listed that allow BJ play to clear the wager requirements. You will not find many that allow craps or roulette unforunately.
 

fathead

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 16, 2005
Location
USA
gambling88 said:
Personally,hundreds of my players played there, the feedback is very good .I think you are not the lucky one.Sportingbet seldom request documents from players for cash out.

The smaller the amount of the payout, the less problems you will have.

I know one sports bettor who wins regularly at the Sportingbet group and often has payout requests in the mid 4 figures. Sometimes it will take weeks, but he always gets his money after much headache and after faxing in the same exact information that they asked for the last time they chose to delay his payout. You would think they would still have this from the last request, but no, it must be faxed in again. He is convinced it is a winning penalty / delaying tactic on their part. He is not the only one who has experienced this supposed 'audit'.

But, if your payouts are $100 or $200 then I would not be concerned. You should have no problem.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Location
Bexhill on sea, England
wonnoting said:
I wish there was a roulette. If there is one let me know.
Some Wagerworks allow Roulette, and also Casino on Net* I think...?

Wagerworks =
Paddy Power - ?
Blue Square - Allowed
Hard Rock - Allowed
Skybetvegas - ?
Get Minted - ?

So far I've joined two of these and played roulette for WR.
(Low risk wagers not allowed - and far too boring for me anyway! :cool: )

* Don't deposit to CON by Neteller! :eek:
 
Last edited:

raol

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Location
Sweden
I'm wondering if the OP is reading the answers. I've already mentioned that CON allows Roulette for wagering requirements.
 
Top