Question Is there a Free Spin re-trigger limit on Temple Quest? or are they unlimited...

magicjohnson

shill account for Big Time Gaming
I'm asking as I just got 38 free spins which for me is the best yet and I've been playing this game for a few months!

Temple Quest is on my list of to games at the moment - I initially liked Spinata Grande from NetEnt but that does't seem to pay too well. I like big symbol games in general; ever since I played WMS Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in Vegas at the Bellagio a few years ago.

I had a really good session on TQ this weekend I won 6 free spins, then got an 8 spin re-trigger and then it re-triggered 16 on the very next spin then with about 3 spins left I got another 2x4 icon. I ended up with €520 from my total bet of 80c, had a couple of full screen wilds that were 2x4 and 3x4 on the back reel one with a Gold Mask that paid the lions share of win, pretty damn happy getting 38 free spins on one trigger it's the best I've had so far, has anyone done better?

And more importantly is there a limit to the re-tirggers - as there is nothing in the help or payable explaining this!

I'm asking as I just got 38 free spins which for me is the best yet and I've been playing this game for a few months!

Temple Quest is on my list of to games at the moment - I initially liked Spinata Grande from NetEnt but that does't seem to pay too well. I like big symbol games in general; ever since I played WMS Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in Vegas at the Bellagio a few years ago.

I had a really good session on TQ this weekend I won 6 free spins, then got an 8 spin re-trigger and then it re-triggered 16 on the very next spin then with about 3 spins left I got another 2x4 icon. I ended up with €520 from my total bet of 80c, had a couple of full screen wilds that were 2x4 and 3x4 on the back reel one with a Gold Mask that paid the lions share of win, pretty damn happy getting 38 free spins on one trigger it's the best I've had so far, has anyone done better?

And more importantly is there a limit to the re-tirggers - as there is nothing in the help or payable explaining this!

Generally retriggers are theoretically infinite. They don't need to put a limit really as "probability" alone takes care of limiting them.

Of course theoretically you could get 100 retriggers but likelihood probably similar to 4 reel wild desires on Immortal Romance twice in a row lol

It is possible but it does throw you a few curve balls!

My balance started at €80 plus and I was down to around €15 I must of had about 400 spins in the session before this happened, I only ever play the game at .80c as before that I had got a bit burnt.

Temple Quest is pretty tight but when it pays it pays, in that way it's a bit like an Aristocrat game, it dribbles and dribbles and then the damn collapses and the wins come flooding in! Have to say this is the biggest win I've had 520 / .80 is x650 which is comparable to some of the wins I've had on 'RHINO'.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, the quest continues lol

Generally retriggers are theoretically infinite. They don't need to put a limit really as "probability" alone takes care of limiting them.

Of course theoretically you could get 100 retriggers but likelihood probably similar to 4 reel wild desires on Immortal Romance twice in a row lol

Thanks I was thinking along the same lines but some games genuinely have a cap like Cleopatra from IGT is limited to 180 (not that I have ever had anything close) I can't even comprehend the chance of 4 reel wild desires on Immortal Romance, let alone two in a row, as my most is 3 :oops:

Thanks I was thinking along the same lines but some games genuinely have a cap like Cleopatra from IGT is limited to 180 (not that I have ever had anything close) I can't even comprehend the chance of 4 reel wild desires on Immortal Romance, let alone two in a row, as my most is 3 :oops:

Only had it once and it saved me from a significant loss :) and a bit to spare. I rarely play IR now as I know she'll take it all back given the chance ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back