Iranian Mother Stoned? (VIDEO) Adultery Leading To 'Imminent Death' Says Children

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

These are just a few links on human death statistics and as you can see people are being killed and slaughtered right along with other life forms on this planet.
I too love animals, but do not value them more than humans and humans are innocent victims of luciferian driven people, just as animals are. The true fact behind all this slaughter is satans hatred for anything and everything that God has created and he uses men that are willing to be used.
Even where cultures use stoning as a means of execution, I feel is a distortion of peoples beliefs, but that it is so old and a part of their faith, that they may even find hard to change.
The Lord himself had spoken to the crowd that was going to stone a woman to death for adultery, he said and I know you all know this statement, let he who is "without" sin, cast the first stone, which no one could admit to being so pure as to stone her. Therefore our Lord God does not condone such methods and has pointed out that all haved sinned, doesn't matter the culture or faith or anything else.
Also God promises there will be a great price to pay for those who destroy what he has created, be it humans, animals and the very earth we live on.

There is nothing wrong with being a meat eater or a vegetarian, our needs are provided for either way. Otherwise why would cultures like Eskimos, not be vegetarians and wear only synthetic clothing. But what they and others have done is taken only what they can use and use every bit of what they take, not wasting anything.

Here is another example of "Holy Murder", that may not be practiced but it was intended to and it is not as old as the customs of the other cultures that have practiced their barbaric beliefs much longer.

Yet another example of killing people, because we are considered to be a cancer in society. But are we the cancer, or is it the people in control that is putting out the pollutants, poisons, creating wars that kill millions, men, women and children and yes even animals. Because much of the poisons we are subjected to, so are the animals, birds and insects, such as floride in the water system, just as a small sample. Who did any studies of how flouride effects the other living creatures besides humans? But the idea was only to find ways of contaminating the human population, without consideration of the rest of the living creatures. So the Elite, contradict themselves and their touting of love for nature and the planet. But they that are being used are also blinded.

Excerpt from this page:

"Amongst the methods being used to cull the population are poisons like aspartame and carcinogens in our food and drink, the HIV/AIDS virus and other bioweapons, a medical system that often kills and weakens with its chemotherapy, exposure to radiation and drugs treatments, and a deliberate attack on foods both by making them not as nutritious as they once were whilst also engineering food shortages. (Monsanto and GMO's)

Control of the media allows for a constant barrage of depressing and scary news to make people afraid and so sad that many don't want to live and the daily diet of gloom and doom weakens people's immune systems. Besides these methods war gets rid of large numbers of people and the bulk of money that could be spent on improving life instead goes to the military and the war machine.

Fluoride is in our water and pushed by the dental industry because as well as making people more docile and easy to control it is a poison that cuts down fertility and leads to people not being able to have children."

Can we change things, I highly doubt it, but we can change some degree of things if we are willing to make a stand, be it protecting humans and animals.
The best thing each of us can do on the level we are able to, is speak out against atrocities and treat each human and animal, with great care.

As to whether I would save a kitten over a human, no and the reason is because a human is set above the animal, not for purposes of abuse though.
I would personally be more haunted by letting a human die knowing I could have saved them. This feeling would never pass.
Seeing an animal die that I could have saved, because I had to make a choice between it and a human, I would grieve for a time, but it would pass.

JMO

The Lord himself had spoken to the crowd that was going to stone a woman to death for adultery, he said and I know you all know this statement, let he who is "without" sin, cast the first stone, which no one could admit to being so pure as to stone her.

Quite frankly, knowing human nature, if god said it, you dont think someone would not have still have thrown a stone?

Religion is primitive, and keeps this country and the world from truly progressing and solving their biggest problems, its also responsible for most of the wars/violence in the history of the world. This is why the lady is being stoned.....primitive fairytale nonsense.

This is under the assumption that all people are religious. I am not. I no more believe in a religion than I do Grimms Fairy Tales. I dont believe that some supreme being put us here.....humans just took a more deviated and escalated path than other species.

Doesn't matter to me what one believes or not believes, but what does matter is how we treat our fellow humans and other living creatures on this planet.
The thing about ones belief, mine for instance in believing that we're created by God doesn't affect anyone and if I died tomorrow and I was wrong, so what, nothing would happen, nothing would be there, I would just be gone. But if a person who has no belief and dies and only then discovers they were wrong........ well you get the picture.
But I am not here to debate beliefs, but religion is not the definition of belief. "Religion" is a tag that has prejudice and greasy grace attached to it.

However "religion" is the major cause of not only division among peoples, but also an excuse for atrocities. That is why "religion" can be corrupted and perverted, but belief cannot.

Religious ferver is no excuse for murder.

You bring up the death penalty, and I am against that as well. Here in America we put people to death, and I am disgusted by that. I can honestly say, I don't remember a death penalty case, where the defendant was put to death for adultery. All in all, I don't believe the government, anywhere, has a right to take a life. Period.

I can really relate to this death penalty thing. My father was brutally murdered in front of me when I was a child, and the person who commited this crime, was put it prison. I do not wish death upon him. I guess that is just the way I feel. I don't think putting him to death will do me any good, nor bring my father back. It sure won't unbreak my heart.

Although, I do wish his sentence was a little harsher than he got, but what good would the death penalty have done??

I know this is a slight derail, however I just wanted to touch on the point that was brought up.

Also I know alot of people are not going to agree with me either.

MommyMachine,

Your post is NOT a de-rail. Your history fits right in with how the world treats "prisoners". You are living proof that a human being can show generosity of spirit and be able to "turn the other cheek". I admire you greatly.

Now, what do all of you think about the World Cup 2010! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back