iPhone3GS

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
Just picked up my new iPhone a shiny 16GB 3GS version. Absolutely awesome.

Since breaking my old iPhone back in November, I have been awaiting the time until I could get a free upgrade when renewing my mobile contract.

Quality phone. Much much faster than the old 8GB 3G version I had and has also joined the 21st century by allowing capturing of video. :)

Still, the disk space is still not enough though to store my entire iTunes library. That is the only downside.

If you are due to upgrade your handset or looking at buying an iPhone, I recommend it 100%.

My old portable died about a month ago. I have to get something but I've been avoiding the process of reading reviews, etc. So what does one of these go for? "Megabucks" is what I've heard. True or no? ...

Looks like about 560. Pricey!

Yep they are pricey if you buy them outright and not tie in with a contract.

However I have a contract and have commited myself to another 24 months. It costs 35 a month the tariff I am on, but my call limit and text messages bundled in each month are such, that I never get anywhere near using them all up.

The kicker for me though, was the FREE unlimited 3G net access. I am always using it, plus I also get my emails on my phone when I am nowhere near a PC. That is worth the monthly fee alone IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back