inetbet aladdin random jackpot

When do you think it will blow? Can you play 1 line and still win the jackpot?

Yes, according to the rules that should be possible.. however it would seem that increasing your betsize is also increasing your chances to win..

well- weeks ago, i set autoplay on 3 lines with one cent and went to bed...
when i came back, i found the program "stopped by an administrator".
Seems as if they didnt like that too much.

well- weeks ago, i set autoplay on 3 lines with one cent and went to bed...
when i came back, i found the program "stopped by an administrator".
Seems as if they didnt like that too much.
Interesting. Guess they didn't feel like they were getting enough money out of you? Was this at iNetBet or some other RTG?

Good luck to whoever wins it, won't be me, I closed my inetbet account after donating a few grand the last couple of weeks lol. I swear I was on when Simmo went for it at $20 a throw though, it was about the only time the meter was moving lol

I wanna plaaaaaaaaay.. lol. Sucks because I have the $ too just no way to deposit it into Inetbet. Oh well. Good luck to all those trying!!!

I WON IT!!!! and then my frickin alarm went off and I came back to reality, pretty bloody lame I am dreaming about random jackpots and not sex!!

LMAO made my heart jump when I saw the words I won it.. bad ed, bad! LOL.

I think we must have switched dreams last night... lmao ;)

I WON IT!!!! and then my frickin alarm went off and I came back to reality, pretty bloody lame I am dreaming about random jackpots and not sex!!

LMAO made my heart jump when I saw the words I won it.. bad ed, bad! LOL.

I think we must have switched dreams last night... lmao ;)

Lucky you, I am sure the visions in your dreams were much hotter than the green genie in mine.;)

well, I just had one of worse performance in years.
1300+ spins, only 3 times feature, without free spins thou. :mad:
They are gettin to tight in the last few days. :eek2:
You really need an Aladdin lamp to win there......:D

3 times feature, without free spins
i had the same one on the last few weeks and that's why i don't like this slot anymore, although it was my favourite one, but it's not really fun, when you get the feature so rarly and then even without any free spins, so you never have any chance, to make your balance bigger!

I'm gonna nit-play 10-20c all night chasing this bonus. If I hit it the forum gets 25% to split or compete for. Wish me unluck cause luck won't work, we've tried that already :D

i had the same one on the last few weeks and that's why i don't like this slot anymore, although it was my favourite one, but it's not really fun, when you get the feature so rarly and then even without any free spins, so you never have any chance, to make your balance bigger!

The worst part is that if you get 3 feature only in 1350 spins, means that you get a feature every 450 spins, which is absurd.
Then on top of it no free spins....even worse:mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back