inetbet aladdin random jackpot

The worst part is that if you get 3 feature only in 1350 spins, means that you get a feature every 450 spins, which is absurd.
That's sometimes normally on RTG Slots :(

The longest without any feature time was about one hour!

That's why i play there only with 20 cents, because if you play with higher bets, your money went away faster, as you can look :D

The worst part is that if you get 3 feature only in 1350 spins, means that you get a feature every 450 spins, which is absurd.
Then on top of it no free spins....even worse:mad::mad::mad:

That's way, way, way more often than I get them on MG so I like the odds. If I do snatch the jackie(444000-1), I'm gonna let nudie pics of you guys decide who gets the 25%. Don't worry do much(or get you cams out now :eek:), it just won't happen... :D

PS thank you cynthia, got any ladders for me to crawl under?

Red hot on Aladdins

Just FYI,

AW has been red hot for me the last two days. I've hit 13 features finding the Genie 10 of those(one was a retrigger, but didn't find the Genie) Granted I am a nickle and dime player so none of the wins were huge, but I'm still up a couple hundred, playing Aladdins wishes exclusively. Looking for the BIG RJ.

DD

When I hit the 3 lamps I never get the genie with 25 free spins.

Thats the only reason I dislike this slot.

It was one of us?? Yay! Glad to hear it. I'm sure that many of the CM members put in a good portion of that jackpot, and I'm glad that one of us won it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back