Indiscrepancies, ignorant, unknowing, and blatant unprofessionalism, you decide.

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
I thought it best not to post this video in the other threads here relating to this matter, but, if this guy is a genuine coroner, then you my American friends are in trouble, apart from sounding/looking like John Goodman (as does the cop at the end who tries to answer a question based on Lanza's mother being connected to the school) he basically behaves like Goodman would in a comedy based film.

Here is a man that answers, no sorry, not answers, but, replies to sensitive questions insensitively with a conflicting thesis, he knows that all had been killed by the AR-15, yet, at the time of replying had only done 6-7 autopsies, he failed to know the answer regarding how many were Male/Females, and what attire they were dressed in, now, if this was as we are led to believe a massacre of people, then surely upon requesting his medical services, an accompanying detailed descriptive set of documents describing each victim would be offered, revealing to him the sexes and what clothes they had on and various other details.

His hypothesis that each victim had been killed by the long rifle, heavily conflicts earlier news reports of just 4 handguns being found near Lanza, and the only long weapon recovered was in Lanza's trunk and is clearly visible enough to acknowledge it is not a AR-15.....

Once again every protocol regarding a serious crime has been disregarded and blatantly sidestepped, surely the 1st body to be subjected to a Postmortem in cases like these would be the perpetrator, the handling of the gun found in Lanza's trunk by the respective police officer, would have made fingerprinting and or DNA sampling a whole heap more complex, his name - Carver, Jesus F Christ, wake up guys and smell the coffee, what we should have been hearing from him were in-depth medical descriptions of the internal damage that was suffered from those whose Postmortems had been done, and forensic/ballistics related details referring to Lanza - Paraffin test to check for ballistic residue left after a shell is discharged, to name just one.

Compare this buffoon with the conflicting 1st reports concerning another two shooters, which appear to have had no follow up stories at all concerning them, and once again we have yet another - all evidence pointing against, situation in America.

You decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video detailing four handguns and the discovery of the *long weapon* in Lanza's trunk........

I know we have several gun owners here, does that weapon look like a AR-15 to you?, also, i've seen several videos regarding this incident but have failed to notice an ambulance in any one of them, nor any tactical firearm units making sure the early reports of three shooters was covered and secured.

It seems your clip had a bunch of editing to make him look "silly" if that's the right word. I did a quick google search and found this....(there is a video of him talking, scroll down to about half the page) he talks totally different.

So I'm not sure why in your clip he is so "flip" and my clip he talks like you would expect him to?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It seems your clip had a bunch of editing to make him look "silly" if that's the right word. I did a quick google search and found this....(there is a video of him talking, scroll down to about half the page) he talks totally different.

So I'm not sure why in your clip he is so "flip" and my clip he talks like you would expect him to?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That is a heavily edited version hun, the video you linked shows a black police woman to his left for the duration of the film, i'm not saying there is no highlighting of his responses in the video I linked, but the Daily Mail one has omitted all the questions he couldn't answer, his replies that are preceded with laughs, his answers that are bordering on insensitivity.

Heavily edited I would say....here is the real video...

Okay hun the $64,000 dollar question, in this video like the one I linked he has clearly stated that all victims died as a result from being shot with the long weapon, how did he know this as at this time he had only done 6-7 autopsies?, yet he could not answer how many were Male/Female.

I don't know about any of that. I was just commenting on the video, it just seemed odd to me the way it was edited and the way he was talking.

I can't go into talking about those children again, I just can't.

I just wanted to comment on the video.

Great questions from you, I'm sure others will comment, and it will be a very informative thread that I will be interested in reading, I just don't want to right now.

I don't know about any of that. I was just commenting on the video, it just seemed odd to me the way it was edited and the way he was talking.

I can't go into talking about those children again, I just can't.

I just wanted to comment on the video.

Great questions from you, I'm sure others will comment, and it will be a very informative thread that I will be interested in reading, I just don't want to right now.

Hey hun no worries I fully understand :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back