In Light Of What Happened CM...

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Have you considered "banning" US posters from the main forum in keeping with current trends CM? Perhaps you could set up an "Oppressed Citizens" forum where US posters can congregate. The rest of us can drop in every now and agian to remind ourselves how it feels to be a social outcast. We could drop in the odd "Winners Screenshot" just for entertainment value, and the US posters could show us pictures of this "great outdoors" thing we hear about. Yeah yeah, I know it's a myth but they can pretend!

Cool idea or what?

Simmo!

True ;) reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Marge successfully campaigns to have Itchy and Scratchy "de-sensitised" so all the kids gave up watching and went outside to play - rubbing their eyes and looking round in wonderment at this "whole new world" as they did so :)

Hmmm...actually, remember how that episode finished? The TV Channel went into meltdown so they ended up discrediting Marge and reinstating Itchy and Scratchy as they were and all the kids came rushing back inside. It's a sign I tell ya! :D ;)

Last edited:
Knowing Simmo's personality on here, I can appreciate the tongue-in-cheek nature of the original post, but ...

and pardon my language for all those with virgin ears ...

That shit ain't funny, man. :(

LOL

Have you considered "banning" US posters from the main forum in keeping with current trends CM? Perhaps you could set up an "Oppressed Citizens" forum where US posters can congregate. The rest of us can drop in every now and agian to remind ourselves how it feels to be a social outcast. We could drop in the odd "Winners Screenshot" just for entertainment value, and the US posters could show us pictures of this "great outdoors" thing we hear about. Yeah yeah, I know it's a myth but they can pretend!

Cool idea or what?

What is this Simmo....."Adding Insult To Injury"???:lolup: :lolup:

Gawd...I feel like a Dixie Chick...I'm ashamed to admit Bush is a citizen of America...no less the President!:D :D

Every tunnel needs some light Mac, but feel free to de-rep me if I'm out of line :p

Last edited:
Unless it's an oncoming train, Sim. :cool:

Nahh, no need for a de-rep ... just making my feelings known. :)

Last edited:
Perhaps you could set up an "Oppressed Citizens" forum where US posters can congregate. The rest of us can drop in every now and again to remind ourselves how it feels to be a social outcast. We could drop in the odd "Winners Screenshot" just for entertainment value, and the US posters could show us pictures of this "great outdoors" thing we hear about. Yeah yeah, I know it's a myth but they can pretend!

Cool idea or what?

:lolup: Good idea :D

I'm sorry Mac, but I snickered. I couldn't help myself, Simmo always makes me laugh, as do you. :)

Like I said, I appreciate Simmo's attempt to bring levity into the situation ...

Let me paraphrase a post I read somewhere else:

"I feel like they took my job away from me. Illegally."

Though I never thought this would last forever, that's part of how I feel because of this latest development.

Like I said, I appreciate Simmo's attempt to bring levity into the situation ...

Let me paraphrase a post I read somewhere else:

"I feel like they took my job away from me. Illegally."

Though I never thought this would last forever, that's part of how I feel because of this latest development.

Mac, seriously I wouldn't get too worked up about it right now. There are a number of people panicing and spreading the gloom and all sorts of speculation but I wouldn't mind betting (it's okay, I'm in the UK!) in 2 or 3 months time people will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about. If it wasn't for the poor PLC companies being forced to pull out so they don't get wiped out by the fickle investor, today would have been much calmer (here's my take on it). They will be back one day I'll bet you - damn, I must stop saying that now...;)

Pinababy69 said:
I couldn't help myself, Simmo always makes me laugh, as do you.

Sorry Mac...I can't back that up as I've never seen your photograph :D

Pinababy69,

WB from where ever it is you've been. Simmo was showing withdrawl symtoms. Personally if you hadn't have shown I think he'd have organised a full scale search party for you :D

Pinababy69,

WB from where ever it is you've been. Simmo was showing withdrawl symtoms. Personally if you hadn't have shown I think he'd have organised a full scale search party for you :D

Yeah luckily I managed to recall them just in time. I got the impression they were relieved especially after I told them to wear protective gear when they drew close up. And I hadn't armed them with the furry type of handcuff either which would have been a disaster quite clearly!

But why hasn't anyone thanked simmo?

For this thread, lmao!

now there's some levity, IMHO

I know you all (most of you here, anyway) haven't a clue who I am, so I guess maybe I'll further say

LMAO

I just saw your poor post w/no thanks this time and it made me laugh out loud....

twilasue

Pinababy69,

Ha ha ha..... yeah, I kinda grow on you after a while, something like fungus. :D

Glad you called off the Muppet Search Patrol Simmo. I'd hate to have to explain that to the neighbours. :eek2:

I know you all (most of you here, anyway) haven't a clue who I am, so I guess maybe I'll further say

LMAO

twilasue

Love the avatar though Twila. Oh and "Hi" :)

And yeah...I'm well disappointed Mac didn't thank me. Honestly. Americans :rolleyes: ;)

Thank you? You're lucky we haven't indefinately detained you....

:lolup: :lolup: Swampy, my hero(ess). LMAO.....

Swamp, when I grow up, I wanna be just like you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back