I'm shocked and don't know what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tataru

Dormant account
I won a jackpot.
I feel like i'm in heaven.

Still can't believe this is for real.

Not the biggest there is , but it's big enough for my small ravaged ass:thumbsup:

All the viking dick i took with a bleeding behind finally pays off!
I feel like a viking's whore that getting PAID!

Any idea what are some good things to do right off the bat?

Thanks to all that made this possible, especially the ones that tried but didn't succeed.
You made this possible. I appreciate you and your efforts so much. ;)
Maybe if someone can prove that they lost big on viking runecraft I will donate a little bit.

Life can be beautiful. So beautiful:notworthy:notworthy:D:p

After a big win here's a few ideas:

Subway - Italian BMT with full salad and southwest sauce (om nom nom)

Restock underwear and sock drawer

Restock T-Shirt drawer

1-man firework show for yourself (with accompanying 'We are the Champions' soundtrack)

Charity donation

Viking longboat ride / Trip to Jorvik Viking Centre in York (UK)

I won a jackpot.
I feel like i'm in heaven.

Still can't believe this is for real.

Not the biggest there is , but it's big enough for my small ravaged ass:thumbsup:

All the viking dick i took with a bleeding behind finally pays off!
I feel like a viking's whore that getting PAID!

Any idea what are some good things to do right off the bat?

Thanks to all that made this possible, especially the ones that tried but didn't succeed.
You made this possible. I appreciate you and your efforts so much. ;)
Maybe if someone can prove that they lost big on viking runecraft I will donate a little bit.

Life can be beautiful. So beautiful:notworthy:notworthy:D:p

how much if you dont mind me asking

After a big win here's a few ideas:

Subway - Italian BMT with full salad and southwest sauce (om nom nom)

Restock underwear and sock drawer

Restock T-Shirt drawer

1-man firework show for yourself (with accompanying 'We are the Champions' soundtrack)

Charity donation

Viking longboat ride / Trip to Jorvik Viking Centre in York (UK)

Thanks that are some nice ideas.

It happeened to me before and my head is so empty.
Not a single idea what money could be useful for. Don't ask me why

Right now I feel like I don't desevre this much luck. Why me?
Some other poor schmuck now sits@home with an empty fridge.
If I could I'd buy him so much food that his kitchen couldn't hold it.

Cant really give tips if we dont know about how much it is for

$1000? go out to nice dinner
$10000? buy new computer or trip
$100000? get new car
$1000000? new house

Thanks that are some nice ideas.

It happeened to me before and my head is so empty.
Not a single idea what money could be useful for. Don't ask me why

Right now I feel like I don't desevre this much luck. Why me?
Some other poor schmuck now sits@home with an empty fridge.
If I could I'd buy him so much food that his kitchen couldn't hold it.

Congrats on the big win tataru - ensure you get yourself and your friends / family something nice

You gotta tell us how much mate, you just gotta.

Whatever the amount, pay as much debt as you can. Interest costs so much, it will save you money in the long run.

I love to travel, so it doesn't always take a REALLY big win for me to do that. Even a three day weekend away, cheap flights or by train.

Treat yourself to something fun. A new game, or gear, if that's your thing.

Do some Christmas shopping now. It really does take a lot of pressure off in December.

Always good to feed the hungry. Make a donation to a charity for that. Do a random act of kindness, Buy someone that's counting their change out their fast food, or just offer to pay for the mom with two little kids, or the older couple gent behind you.

Realistically, set aside a small portion to gamble with, with the aim of lasting you a while at least. Maybe take a visit to a B&M, for the change in games and atmosphere.

Except for very large win, 10% is probably not unreasonable.

Make some long-term purchases. Whether it's a car, home, new furniture or appliances, or electronics, something you can look at and use.

You might want to think about putting some aside to do the Meister Meet in London next year. Or a trip warm and sunny in winter. It's not too early to start looking at prices.

I'm glad you got lucky, don't lose your head betting high. Maybe even TAB for a week, while you do decide what to do.

When I had my huge win in January 2016, I'm glad in most ways that it did take a week to have the funds, because it gave me lots of time to consider how to best spend it.

Whatever you do, don't go on tilt. I'm really happy for you.

Aprils Fools!

WOW!
I'm truely suprised how willingly you all submited to the idea of a jackpot win on viking dickcraft.
I guess the odds of hell freezing over are only slightly slimer, maybe not.

There are slots that are filthy and there are slots that are filth. Dickcraft got to belong the the latter
category.

Upside: I quit slotting for good. I'd rather throw the money at hoes than make some nerd boys rich.
The idea of it makes me wretch.

Have a good one, peeps. :thumbsup:

April Fools? But its not April 1st. Or even April for that matter?

I am officially confused, why would you want to get all excited about a Jackpot that you haven't won?

My advice would be get a hobby :D

Aprils Fools!

WOW!
I'm truely suprised how willingly you all submited to the idea of a jackpot win on viking dickcraft.
I guess the odds of hell freezing over are only slightly slimer, maybe not.

There are slots that are filthy and there are slots that are filth. Dickcraft got to belong the the latter
category.

Upside: I quit slotting for good. I'd rather throw the money at hoes than make some nerd boys rich.
The idea of it makes me wretch.

Have a good one, peeps. :thumbsup:

I hope the mods are kind enough to help you out with that and put your account in the non-gambling section.

Well this is a great thread. I expected better from the OP after all of the other threads about slots being unfair and all, but no... "I'll just be a dick to you guys, lololololo". Good thing CM has rules about this.

Pffff and here was me thinking you won over 10,000x or more:confused: (if that's even remotely possible on Vikings ruin). Why, oh why would you post something like this?:confused:

Born out of deep frustration is my guess - I eat icecream (lots of it) if I am in a vile mood.:D

I'm so fucking mad at you. You are dickcraft without the virtue of being a viking.

I tried my best to be helpful. Took time out of my day to do so.

I've read many of your posts over the last two years, and I was thrilled for you, truly thrilled.

I told one of my real life friends about it today. And asked after dinner if I could go check, to see if you responded with how much.

You didn't deserve it, no one wins under randomness because they deserve it. One of our members posted a 5000x bet I think the week it came out, so I was really really hoping it was upwards of 10K for you.

Fuck you. The last time I swore in this forum I won 100K.

I'm reporting my own post for potty mouth, same as last time.

But I'd like to suggest to the mods they ban you for PITA even if you don't ask to close your account.

If you've had enough, more power to you, and I never wish anyone other than well. Say a graceful goodbye, or just stop coming round at all. No need to flip us all the bird.

We believed you because it DOES happen. I know how excited and what I did with my first 1K cashout, and my $5K cashout, and my first 11K cashout.

Not everyone gets a chance, but some do, and nothing makes me feel sicker than someone that tilts it all.

At least I'm not reading that.

I typed out a long winded rant and deleted it, what a waste of fucking time, one of the most moronic posts ever, I truly hope this was a drunken mistake.....dumbass

Don't go insulting my favorite slot machine, dude!

Yeah, I was moderately certain it was a fellow canuck with the max bet screenie. Was it 20 cents, or did you win more?

You live within striking distance of me. If you post you did in a $5 bet and then yell april's fool, I will hunt you down and yell at your in a public place. Then buy you coffee and apologize.

Other than no NetEnt, it's not bad being Canadian.:thumbsup:

I long ago gave up on the OP after getting no thanks for suggesting something for him. Not the first time the OP has done this (to others, not me) which sums him about up in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back