I'm Done With Matchbook.com Forever

overseer

Dormant account
Dealing with customer service was no help, contacting the Directorate of Offshore Gaming was a waste of time and filing a complaint on SBR didn't do anything either as they ignored all my e-mails also. So I decided I'd post a complaint here.

Here was my issue with Matchbook.com incase anyone cares...

It started on September 2nd, 2011 when Matchbook's website accepted an offer I made for a bet but it did not reflect that on the screen, it still appeared to me as not accepted. So i lowered the odds before game time and accepted someone else's offer. When I checked my betting history I noticed there were two bets I had placed on the game instead of the one I wanted.
So I e-mailed Matchbook to get this corrected. And to make a long story short, after two months of waiting for responses and hearing "we are looking into it" they said nothing was wrong and pretty much "tough luck". They refused to compensate me for my loses due to the malfunction on their website.
There was another instance of that happening on September 23rd, same issue, same response from them.
It wasn't much money that I got ripped off from, maybe a little over $20 but it's the principle of it and the terrible, TERRIBLE customer service that they displayed with all the ignored e-mails and useless chat support.

They have fantastic odds, best out there but I'm not putting up being treated like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back