I'm currently listening to...

I'm always happy Paul :)

I've been working for myself and from the place of my choosing for years, so the current lockdown has not been that much different for me. I'm sure the situation is quite opposite for those who are accustomed to set schedules and actually going to a place of work.

I moan about my job all the time.

But now for once i am glad that i am still working and still get to go during the week. Not actually doing anything at work as so quiet so get paid for sitting on my phone all day. But gets me out the house.

I know some people like yourself enjoy working from home. For people with the right mindset it is good. For lazy people like me who do not have the attention span or discipline it is no good lol.

If i had a job where i chose my hours and worked from home i would never work. Need the routine of going to work for set hours. I would always just say i will work later and never do it lol.

I moan about my job all the time.

But now for once i am glad that i am still working and still get to go during the week. Not actually doing anything at work as so quiet so get paid for sitting on my phone all day. But gets me out the house.

I know some people like yourself enjoy working from home. For people with the right mindset it is good. For lazy people like me who do not have the attention span or discipline it is no good lol.

If i had a job where i chose my hours and worked from home i would never work. Need the routine of going to work for set hours. I would always just say i will work later and never do it lol.

I hear you.

It requires some disciple to work from home. For me the most important thing is to separate work from normal life. I use a different laptop and phone number for work related things. If I don't feel like working, I'll just shut down the work puter/phone.

Since my work is also based (mostly) on billable hours, I can pretty accurately predict the amount of work needed to support the finer things in life. So my routine these days is mostly working the bare minimum :) These days I value other things way more than work.

I have a few friends who were asked if they wanted to work remotely all the time. Most chose not to. The reasoning was similar to yours.

That was a great song. Typical insanity know as Maximum the Hormone.

Here's the kicker. I've seen that video before. I may have even posted it here. And it still surprised me. So I guess you were right after all, I'm not capable holding thoughts or memories for any significant period of time.

It's waifu wednesday. That means it's time to listen to some Soen från Sverige :)

Diving into the divine
Icon shines, offering its soul to darkness
Falling down, heading for a life in torment

Ternur man. It's Tomodochi Tuesday

Hoh boy

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back