I'm currently listening to...

Fond memories of listening to kraftwerk back in the 80's, rest in peace Florian, groundbreaking music.

So relatively young too :(
I recall as a young lad ditching my long hair to become a new romantic when the Human League and Depeche Mode hit the charts only to be stunned to hear The Model had been produced years earlier and begging it to get to No.1
RIP indeed

Repeat after me:
I will not celebrate mediocrity
I will not worship empty shells
I will not listen to worthless noises
I will not subject myself to selected predictable choices
My time, my attention

Wise words indeed.

Think this will be my new desktop-background.
Ternur liking a post containing rap music.

View attachment 130840

You should know by now how long my attention span is. I liked the gif. And since it's Waifu Wednesday, it deserved the like ;)

Didn't even get to the music part, that was like the second thing on that post. I did now (get to the song part of that post). Yeah, still don't like rap, but it had one nice thing in it (Bada papa papa... :p)

You should know by now how long my attention span is. I liked the gif. And since it's Waifu Wednesday, it deserved the like ;)

Didn't even get to the music part, that was like the second thing on that post. I did now (get to the song part of that post). Yeah, still don't like rap, but it had one nice thing in it (Bada papa papa... :p)
Its a pretty neat song.
Swedish guy. Think it was released 2003-2004 or somewhere around that time.
And thats right around the time i quit being a cool hiphopper and adopted my current style thats more of a no-style-at-all kind of thing.
Or i guess Hobo would be a pretty fitting description of my looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back