I'm currently listening to...

While we wait for the wonderful onslaught of great music presented by Webzcas, let's listen to more cover versions. Goatwack made me post covers, if you have a problem with this, take it up with him.

And this naturally means we need to start with Leo. This is a great Abba song and a wonderful cover of it. Not as good as Beseech's version, but still very well done.

HAHAHAHA brilliant!

Covers you say, covers!? Just under 7 hours to go until 6pm KT here, will be happy to comply with your request. But until then I will leave you with this!

listening.png

HAHAHAHA brilliant!

Covers you say, covers!? Just under 7 hours to go until 6pm KT here, will be happy to comply with your request. But until then I will leave you with this!

View attachment 188391

That's one of the best songs I've heard today :D

Here's another that I really like. This one also includes sound!

*Warning I am on a roll!*

Talking about The Sundays, I do not know why, but this is one of very very very few songs, that really hits me, makes my arm hairs raise and everything, each time I listen to it,

Considering I was born a good near five years before the moon landing, I am a tad surprised. But it is just haunting and beautiful at the same time IMO

*Warning I am on a roll!*

Talking about The Sundays, I do not know why, but this is one of very very very few songs, that really hits me, makes my arm hairs raise and everything, each time I listen to it,

Considering I was born a good near five years before the moon landing, I am a tad surprised. But it is just haunting and beautiful at the same time IMO

Monochrome you say?

After Kroffe posted a doo wob cover of Babymetal and you posted a song named Monochrome, I got a lot of YT recommendations about Babymetal for some reason.

This is my favorite song from the latest album. I'm very happy that I saw them play live a few months ago. There were 3 bands playing that night. Two were ordinary hard rock bands and Babymetal was as metal as metal gets. Raw, very heavy and extremely loud. I was fairly inebriated, but one would probably wake from coma from the undeniable stage presence of the band.

Live videos are great, but there's nothing like actual live concerts.

Yes! 24 hours, well just a little under 26 hours until it is 6pm King Time on Friday!! Question is, what genre of music will I be posting here in this thread? Will more tickets for gigs be booked?

All will be revealed, but until then, let's have some Neil Hannon aka The Divine Comedy and what could be more fitting than Something for the Weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back