I'm currently listening to...

Friday again, YAY!

Still kicking myself I decided against seeing them at Earls Court that year, which was their final ever tour :-(

Got to see Sir David of Gilmour on the opening night of his Rattle that Lock tour in Brighton though in 2015. First time I have ever cried at a gig!! Only to be equalled in London in April earlier this year...

Friday again, YAY!

Still kicking myself I decided against seeing them at Earls Court that year, which was their final ever tour :-(

Got to see Sir David of Gilmour on the opening night of his Rattle that Lock tour in Brighton though in 2015. First time I have ever cried at a gig!! Only to be equalled in London in April earlier this year...

Like an apple, a metal song a day keeps the doctor away!

There are levels when it comes to showcasing the tunes you listen to in this thread and after Sunday I plan to take this thread to a whole new dimension when it comes to levels :D.

However, this is not necessarily a good thing, I could reach the floor and beyond, smashing through it with a giant hammer in hand.

All will be revealed early next week after I have attended the gig I will be going to on Sunday night.

And no, won't be revealing who, what or where until after the event. You won't be able to sleep now will you? It will be akin to counting the days until Christmas when you were a kid LOL

Ok as promised I am about to imminently take this thread to a whole new level. As stated above I went to see a band on Sunday and managed to capture in close up front row view over 30 minutes of epic footage.

In the process of editing it now and no doubt will take forever for YouTube to process the 4K render of the video. But hey it will be worth the wait, promise!! :D

You cannot beat going to live music events and gigs. Maybe it is because I am nearing the big 50, but can't wait until the next one, which is likely to be in Bristol next month, this time with Mrs Webzcas in attendance also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back