Logo
external image

I'm currently listening to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyJelena
  • id83238
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 379078
  • Replies 7464
Saturday night just awesome! Videos to come!

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 08.05.46.webp


1790579194539.webp
 
Another recent find. Who knew I liked doom metal ?!?

 
And just in case you really want to get trippy:

 
So yeah, my recent revelation music-wise is that I'm a big stoner/desert/doom-metal fan. I supposed I should have known that since I adored Soundgarden back in the day. Still do for that matter.

'Course that doesn't explain GOAT but everyone needs a little WTF in their psych profile every now and then. :D
 
Yeah, she's talented. Knows how to shred :thumbsup:
Yeah, I heard of her a few months ago, hate to admit it but I watched her progress through AGT.

The craziest thing: Linkin Park has apparently signed her on for their tour, she'll be sharing vocals with Emily. First a new millionaire, now this. Crazy life!
 
Yeah, I heard of her a few months ago, hate to admit it but I watched her progress through AGT.

The craziest thing: Linkin Park has apparently signed her on for their tour, she'll be sharing vocals with Emily. First a new millionaire, now this. Crazy life!
I had never heard of her until a few days ago. It is crazy that a 15/16 year old can be so good. And what a start to her career!
I hope it does not result in an early burn out
 
Yup, crazy early start. Same with The Warning 👇, they're in their mid 20's and they've been at it for over a decade. Just released their 5th album if you can believe it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top