I was born to make you happy
'Cause you're the only one within my heart
Always and forever you and me8.gif
That's the way our life should be
I don't know how to live without your love

Time to sludge it up.

Guitarist/vocalist Bobby Ferry comments: "'Scrape The Rocks' is our ‘doom metal’ attempt to convey the all too familiar sense of foreboding and impending catastrophe when your ship has run aground."

Could be some good...or really shitty....tunes this coming week.
DJ gig coming up for a Hallowe'en bash.
Trying to accomodate people ranging from 50 to (thinks).....96......it's...interesting :p
50's to 2020s music lol
Anyway, building....and rebuilding the playlist trying to make everyone happy :D

Could be some good...or really shitty....tunes this coming week.
DJ gig coming up for a Hallowe'en bash.
Trying to accomodate people ranging from 50 to (thinks).....96......it's...interesting :p
50's to 2020s music lol
Anyway, building....and rebuilding the playlist trying to make everyone happy :D
Easy peasy, just play dubstep remixes of 50s&60s music.
Im sure the old people will hate love it.

A project from the singer and guitarist of Paradise Lost.

Not what I expected, but I like it. Strong Depeche Mode vibes.

In their own words: "It’s part 80s goth, part electro, part rock but none of them specifically. The emphasis is on hooks and atmosphere. It’s quite a challenge to make miserable music catchy and hopefully we’ve achieved that to some degree."

I do what feels good to me. It’s based on sound and aesthetic. I do what feels right and what sounds right. Maybe I’m a wanderer. I don’t know. I just wanna do justice to every recording or concert that I’m involved in. I wanna do it the right way. Hopefully in an authentic way.
-- Mike Patton 2022

A project from the singer and guitarist of Paradise Lost.

Not what I expected, but I like it. Strong Depeche Mode vibes.

In their own words: "It’s part 80s goth, part electro, part rock but none of them specifically. The emphasis is on hooks and atmosphere. It’s quite a challenge to make miserable music catchy and hopefully we’ve achieved that to some degree."

I think by law, one has to feature mannequins when making electronica. And they have hundreds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back