I"m Getting Married In The Morning !!

My Big Redneck Wedding Today !!!

051112-358.JPG

Well we did it and was it a blast nothing planned really , we ended up about 45 minutes into Alabama and got hitched. Frank and I did'nt want anything fancy so we went and picked up my grown children and Mother and had his 2 Daughters in La. on speaker phones as we tied the knot in a nice little city hall by the JP.

I never thought we could all fit in the truck but managed just fine , we topped it off by chowing down at a great Catfish diner near the river. What a hoot , we all had on Jeans including my mother , it couldn't had been a better time.

Mousey, the weather was outstanding and so were the people , Alabama is such a beautiful state with so much to do and see.

Here is a pic taken from my phone off my daughters camera, go figure:D Redneck style indeed but happy:thumbsup:

Laurie

View attachment 32811

Well we did it and was it a blast nothing planned really , we ended up about 45 minutes into Alabama and got hitched. Frank and I did'nt want anything fancy so we went and picked up my grown children and Mother and had his 2 Daughters in La. on speaker phones as we tied the knot in a nice little city hall by the JP.

I never thought we could all fit in the truck but managed just fine , we topped it off by chowing down at a great Catfish diner near the river. What a hoot , we all had on Jeans including my mother , it couldn't had been a better time.

Mousey, the weather was outstanding and so were the people , Alabama is such a beautiful state with so much to do and see.

Here is a pic taken from my phone off my daughters camera, go figure:D Redneck style indeed but happy:thumbsup:

Laurie

Woohoo!! I love it! Glad the weather stayed nice as I special ordered. LOL

Redneck is the way to go... Hubby and I wore jeans, and I even had on my favorite pair of high dollar cowboy boots when we married. Rings were bought at a pawn shop on the way to the courthouse. LOL That was 29 years ago, and I still wear that plain little ol' gold band and won't let him replace it with a 'nicer' fancy set.

Congrats, hon!

CONGRATULATIONS Laurie!!!!!!!
What a great surprise to read this :)
I hope you and Frank have many, many years of happiness together and I wish you all the best in life and that life has to offer :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your many great wishes , well I have been married over a week now and its still the same:D

We are planning on riding the Dragans Tail in East Tn wich should be a nice motorcycle ride from what I have been told by Frank , there are over 300 bends on about 10 to 11 mile stretch in the mountains, only thing I don't like is the dang helmet hair , so I bought one of those doo- rag thingy- o -me bobs , I'm excited but a bit nervous as thats alot of turns for a novice rider like myself:eek:

Laurie

Have fun on your ride! But good luck with the hair. Last ride I went on like that was not so much the helmet hair it was all the knots in the hair from the blowback. :D Lost about 1/2 a head combing it out.... LOL!

Hope it's a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back