I"m Getting Married In The Morning !!

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Just a quick shout out to all my CM friends old and new , I am getting hitched in the morning , we were gonna get married in Jamacia later on in the summer but decided to do something different and drive down to Alabama with our Kids and my Mom and tie the knot:D

I want to thank all my friends on CM who told me my life was not over at 47 when Jim passed away , you do'nt know what a blessing you all were to me and let me know that life does goes on and so must I , so thank you all for being there for me , the CM family is as strong as you need not only in gaming but when you need support from friends you may never meet face to face and I love you all dearly for that.

Love,
Laurie

Laurie my friend...........I'm soooo happy for you!

Congratulations and may you have many, many happy years ahead of you.

All the best!

Laurie my very good friend.
I'm soooo happy for You & Frank
Congratulations and may you have many happy years ahead of you & the family
I wish You the very best.
~T~
wedding-orkut-scraps01.gif

Attachments

• wedding-bells..jpg
    wedding-bells..jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 189
Enjoy the sunshine as God touches your face every day you have together. Cherish every one and WAIT for NOTHING.

Diane

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have a wonderful day :thumbsup:

Just a quick shout out to all my CM friends old and new , I am getting hitched in the morning , we were gonna get married in Jamacia later on in the summer but decided to do something different and drive down to Alabama with our Kids and my Mom and tie the knot:D

I want to thank all my friends on CM who told me my life was not over at 47 when Jim passed away , you do'nt know what a blessing you all were to me and let me know that life does goes on and so must I , so thank you all for being there for me , the CM family is as strong as you need not only in gaming but when you need support from friends you may never meet face to face and I love you all dearly for that.

Love,
Laurie

Congrats Congrats Laurie! :cheers::yahoo: Wishing you many years of happiness!

What great news, Laurie!!! I know you've been traveling a rough road recently, but to hear about this really made my day. Congrats to you and the lucky guy. :thumbsup:

Oh wow, this is exciting news. Happy for you Laurie and wish you nothing but the best, you deserve it girlie. We want pictures mmkay? May you have an action filled honeymoon too. LOL

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

PS-pictures of the wedding not the honeymoon lmaoooooooo

Tanya

The weather is supposed to be wonderful here today.

I wish you both an endless supply of sunshine and happiness!

MouseEnvlopeCongratulations.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back