how's this for political support? what a country.

Yes, yes I know guys...that is the very reason that I bold-ed and also underlined typical....I also have ATM cards that I can keep sticking them in the machine and getting unlimited amounts of daily withdrawals from, one I have has a set $750.00 cash withdraw daily limit but the problem is that most ATM machines are set up to give you no more that $300.00 per transaction so you will have to stick it back in again...another one I have has a daily limit of $5,000.00 on it but like I said I would have to put it in the ATM machine 16 times to take out $4,800.00...:)

Uh, my post was a commentary on the variances of bank ATMs--not challenging your right to an opinion. We have enough of that already ;)

I'm old enough to know better to just read a Political Rant forum and not post. I will now totter over to my rocking chair now and leave it to those whose skin is a lot thicker than mine. LOL

my bank of america is the same way. 1000 per day but the atms give you 600 at a time so 2 transactions to get your cash. non b of a machine is $2 plus $2 from my bank so 8 bucks to take out a grand..... banks are not as stupid as we thought.

In my country banks are even smarter :eek:

Charges for depositing cash
Charges for issuing plastic - and annual charges for the privilege of plastic
Horrific overdraft fees
ATM fees for both withdrawing and Internet transfers
Internet transfer fees
Pathetic interest on credit balances
Draconian administrative practices

These guys have brought screwing to a fine art....:mad:

False accusations

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

On a side note:
1. You can request decreases or increases in your atm withdrawls. Just call your bank and they can make it higher depending on your average balance

2. Just because someone isnt in a great neighborhood doesnt mean they are looking for trouble or drugs. My Aunt and Uncle lived in a pretty bad neighborhood in Philly until about 2 years ago. I use to visit them once or twice a month. They lived in that house for 60 years and didnt want to sell it. If I got attacked while visiting them I sure wouldnt want people to assume I was up to no good until I got the facts. Also....It is an election year and all kinds of races go into different neighborhoods to campaign and try to get people to vote. Especially in the black communities around here, There has been alot of coverage about getting the black communities to vote more because in the past they havnt been. Advocates will go anywhere to get a vote whether its a good or bad neighborhood, black or white or hispanic neighborhood. Wherever you can get people to vote, thats where you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back