hong kong tower

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
How ironic. I live in Hong Kong but only played this slot yesterday. This was a very poor experience though. Software provider is Elk. I tried it out at 0.20 per spin for 50 spins and it was much even stevens but after about 10 spins my balance dwindled dramatically. I noticed the spin amount was $2 which was 10x the amount I played. I thought it was my fault for accidentally pressing a wrong button so I tried again for 25 spins at $0.20 each. After several spins the bet amount was $0.60 per spin. Something wrong with the slot or autoplay function. Beware folks.

ELK games have a betting stratagy function which you activated by mistake,on the page where you select the stake value,
on the right side is shows these stratagies but it normal defaults to inactive.It does various things like double up
after a few losing games or even double up after a winning game.I have activated it myself by mistake, easlily done

Thanks guys but I opine this isnt right unless there is a pop-up message advising you of this and asking whether you want the strategy to be active or inactive.

Thanks guys but I opine this isnt right unless there is a pop-up message advising you of this and asking whether you want the strategy to be active or inactive.

Well it is inactive by default.
You activated it by pressing one of the two arrows highlighted in the picture.
The way you describe it i think you were playing with the "booster" strategy active. It increases stake 1x at a time until a win is achieved.
It stops at 10x starting stake.

I can agree that maybe it should require some kind of confirmation before it gets activated, but at the same time, it shows visually pretty clearly what is going on (also text on side describe it)

strat.png
booster.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back