New Slot Announcement Elk Studio Review - Nitropolis 2

Mouse75

Experienced Member
So... I was playing this for about three hours last night - £50 deposit and 20p spins. After three hours balance is £100 - thanks to one win of £65. Take this out of the equation, and I'd be about 75x down. Not too shabby when i must be somewhere between 1500 and 2000 odd spins.

I like this, soundtrack is decent, it looks great, spins well and is graphically sound. In addition, so much going on... every spin seems to have great potential.
Like a lot of Elk games - hard to bonus - I've only had one one for 38x, however base game gives regular 20-30x wins and balance seems to stay relatively healthy.

Base game can really pay - the 325x win consisted mostly of a 4 reel king win - paying 1280 ways! I'm pretty sure this is BY FAR the most win ways I've had on any game. it was 8 x 10 x 10 x 8 reels 1 to 4, very easy to see how that could have continued to reel 5 or 6 and been humongous - not that i am ever complaining at 325x wins.

Three hours isn't that long a time, and only one bonus is disappointing - but so far I am a fan

I noticed the Elk games are going to the dogs, used be one of favs but it not what it used to be. I am not having a good fall with any games so it could be just me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back