Expired Promo Highest Multiplier Battle with Videoslots and Pragmatic Play

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong and wasn't allowed to join but didn't see anything about that in the T&C, would like some clarity from someone in charge of this regarding if it's okay or not?
AS I mentioned before, you can participate there, but because you weren't a Full-member, ONLY could get Prizes not covered by participating Full-members.

about Forum levels take a look here: Forum Membership Levels

All Screenshots sent by Full -members and above will be the 1st eligible members for the Prizes, if not all the prizes are covered by full-members -> Newbies will be eligible.
Reading that as things stand then a newbie will take first prize or are they restricted in some way?

Reading that as things stand then a newbie will take first prize or are they restricted in some way?

I think he means that full members will be allocated the prizes first i.e Newbie has a 2000x win, you have a 1000 x win, you would win top prize being a full member, then once all prizes have been allocated to those with full membership, what is left will be awarded to newbies screenshots, assuming the highest win will get the next highest prize.

Does that make sense? :laugh:

I think he means that full members will be allocated the prizes first i.e Newbie has a 2000x win, you have a 1000 x win, you would win top prize being a full member, then once all prizes have been allocated to those with full membership, what is left will be awarded to newbies screenshots, assuming the highest win will get the next highest prize.

Yes,its always good to have clarity thanks Greylady and I see that Pere "likes" your post :)

that's correct @greylady
e.g:
in case 3 full members + 3 Newbies

Full-member-1: x1499
Full-member-2: x800
Full-member-3:x600

Newbie-1:x2100
Newbie-2:x750
Newbie-3:x300

Prizes:
1st 500 -> Full-member-1
2nd 250 -> Full-member-2
3rd 125 ->Full-member-3
4th 75 ->Newbie-1
5th 50 -> Newbie-2
6th 25 -> Newbie-3

got it?

that's correct @greylady
e.g:
in case 3 full members + 3 Newbies

Full-member-1: x1499
Full-member-2: x800
Full-member-3:x600

Newbie-1:x2100
Newbie-2:x750
Newbie-3:x300

Prizes:
1st 500 -> Full-member-1
2nd 250 -> Full-member-2
3rd 125 ->Full-member-3
4th 75 ->Newbie-1
5th 50 -> Newbie-2
6th 25 -> Newbie-3

got it?
well i dont get it,as my X win is tiny some newbie will get the prize before me and iam out from the contest :rolleyes:

Rolling on the near 20ps

Are you a millionaire?
Thats min stake =(
Even after i got that hit now i think im €50ish down on the slot.
Bonus can be incredibly hard to land, and most of them make bonanza bonuses look good.
Guess thats the trade-off for a bonus that can pay big.

Thats min stake =(
Even after i got that hit now i think im €50ish down on the slot.
Bonus can be incredibly hard to land, and most of them make bonanza bonuses look good.
Guess thats the trade-off for a bonus that can pay big.

Not a fan of it tbh - sometimes u get the wilds in the bonus and they look good, only to be hit with a series of 43p wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back