Expired Promo Highest Multiplier Battle with Videoslots and Pragmatic Play

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the prices paid in the currency we play? So is the first price 500€ because I bet in € or is the win only 500 $ (about 420€ today)?

"In good standing"
I guess you do not have a horse in this race?
Nah, i might try to get a horse into the race at the end of month when my gambling budget gets renewed.

Yeah, im not 100% sure what "in good standing" means either.
But they usually include something like "only open to people who were members at the start of comp" or something similar if thats the case.

Nah, i might try to get a horse into the race at the end of month when my gambling budget gets renewed.

Yeah, im not 100% sure what "in good standing" means either.
But they usually include something like "only open to people who were members at the start of comp" or something similar if thats the case.
Then I have no idea why you are answering a question that is asked to the op? :laugh:

I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong and wasn't allowed to join but didn't see anything about that in the T&C, would like some clarity from someone in charge of this regarding if it's okay or not?

I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong and wasn't allowed to join but didn't see anything about that in the T&C, would like some clarity from someone in charge of this regarding if it's okay or not?
Not your fault bud, but if the rules state only in good standing then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back