Official Hi! We are Nolimit City!

Max Win Caps is a way to control the game and its pay outs and also not have some stupid combination that is just insane and never really achievable (RTP stealer). We cap them differently because the characteristics of the games are also quite different, so it makes sense to have them set differently. The actual Max Win cap is always very far in - but it also makes us able to say how frequent it is - 1 in 14 million rounds or 1 in 2 billion.

It's also a max risk exposure for our customers, as they want to be sure of the max exposure on a game given a specific bet. Some operators choose different max bets depending on the max exposure it self.

On a fun note, we try at times to set the max win caps to a number that has a reference with something within the game, for example:
- El Paso, 44.440x - as Stoudenmire carried two .44 caliber revolvers.
- xWays Hoarder, 11.030x - the average amount of shit that a man produces in a life time.
- Infectious 5, 55.555x - Well, 5 is pretty self explanatory in this game.

Some new market regulations demands that you set the frequency of the max wins, and that becomes a bit odd with what we did previously with the simulated max win without a max win cap. We've never stated any "theoretic max win" (which is just stupid), we've always simulated them - from around 10 billion rounds. Then we pick the highest simulated win as the "simulated max win". The frequency of that simulated max win was the 1 in 10 billion rounds, but it doesn't say anything about that win that was maybe 10x below the max win - for me it wouldn't really matter if I won 11.020x or 11.030x ...

The old way of doing the max win simulations meant that a game can actually pay out higher than that simulated number - we've seen it in a few games over the years in the industry. It's that isn't really fancied by the operator...

Ok I see, thanks so much for the detailed answer and reply. Appreciate it :)

First five features paid as follows, all naturally achieved (no feature buys). Took around 2000 spins or so. In that time balance decreased by 780x stake.

Each was a three scatters trigger.

0.6x
1.5x
133x
23x
50x

Base game is an exercise in frustration, with multiplying wilds and the horizontal/vertical splits missing constantly. Didn't hit a 50x stop trigger in the base game.

Feature itself can be equally annoying, unless you get the xWays persisting on 2-3-4 be prepared to watch a lot of dead spins in the feature.

The knocking symbols out mechanic looks like it could be interesting but it didn't get past the first knockout level in any of those features.

I have no motivation to do more.

It's not up on Spotify just yet, that will take a while. But it's available in the promo pack. It doesn't really have a name yet - as it's done in-house by our sound dude. Lovely tune!
I tip my hat to him then. It has a really chilled vibe and sounds like something Stanley Clarke could have done in the late 60's. ?

As usual you guys are so disrespectful I dont even understand why the rep still posts anything in this forum. San Quentin is still the slot I played to most by a landslide in 2021. I was crushing it in the beginning and got raped numerous times after that. Still an awesome game. The goal is to take your money in a way or another. I think NLC are honest and fair about their offer and give you an opportunity to enjoy burning your money that exceeds the pleasure offered by almost every other provider. Just don’t get the goal in telling his new game is shit every time he takes the time to post here. Might as well send him a d1ck pic with your number on it :)

For me, Hoarder is definitely a step-up from Infectious 5, as I don't really like comic book/super heroes themed anything.

@NolimitCity - Pelle
What other slot themes are in the pipeline?

Also, big-ups to your sound dude. He's an amazing asset to your studio.. especially for what he did with East Coast West Coast!
The sound to that slot is what makes it what it is for sure.

@Najasaki - We're closing in on summer time and hopefully some vacation, but that might be chopped in to little pieces with all the stuff we've got going on. Next games are "Mental" followed by "Das xBoot" - I'm sure those games will stir up some comments as well.

I love our sound dudes, they're awesome. And they do get alot of praise for their work in forums like CM. Well-earned praise in my book.

Last edited:
Dumped 100$ on this game at 40 cents spins like if it was normal to win 20 cents or zero every single time. Back to San quentin

It's an incredibly volatile game, at 40c spins with a $100 bankroll you've only got 250x your stake to play with, this game will go through 750-1000x stake like a knife through butter.

Too volatile for me, my previous tussle with it in real money mode (video above) will be my last.

And for those who have feature buys available to them, watch out for those too, they're just as volatile as the game itself.

(I believe all the biggest wins on the leaderboard for this game were from feature buys, denoted by the 'flash' icon next to the replay.)

@Najasaki - We're closing in on summer time and hopefully some vacation, but that might be chopped in to little pieces with all the stuff we've got going on. Next games are "Mental" followed by "Das xBoot" - I'm sure those games will stir up some comments as well.

I love our sound dudes, they're awesome. And they do get alot of praise for their work in forums like CM. Well-earned praise in my book.
Can you make some of your next games with a minimum stake of 10p?
These new games rinse your balance and some of us only get small amounts.
TIA

@NolimitCity - Pelle I seriously have to ask what kind of drugs you guys were taking when creating hoarder ? I mean if getting 2 scatters on reels 2-4 takes about 500 spins on average.. And getting actually 3 is harder than getting GOLD + 5 +5 on bonanza ? Also when you get feature without buying it = 3 scatters it pays nothing 99% of the time... for me 100% of the time . What is wrong with you guys ?

I wouldn’t bother tbh, the reps cherry pick what posts to reply to, any criticism is ignored.
The recent games you have produced are ridiculous, purely made for streamers. No thought whatsoever given to the normal player, especially those in the UK who can’t utilise the bonus buy.
Plenty of other slots have enhanced features, multi features that trigger sometimes, you feel you could have a chance of a trigger in normal gameplay. El Paso, San Quentin, Hoarder absolutely no chance unless it’s bought.
Until you listen to the normal player, many of which have commented over the time you have been on here which you have ignored, you will always get criticised.
Tombstone, Deadwood Slot, Punk Rocker have “enhanced” features that have realistic chances to hit. Can you not engineer the other games to be so?
The Wasteland spins in Hoarder have no realistic chance of being experienced unless you buy it and trigger it.
Pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I play Nolimit slots a lot, I will describe my experience on Hoarder (Bushido similar) based on a massive experience in real mode with bonus purchase (I play only with bonus purchase), then I will write an analysis on Infectious 5 because both for me have configuration errors.
On Hoarder the maximum bonus costs 777 times the stake, the volatility is very high, most of the maximum bonuses have returned me 20/30% of the purchase cost which can also fit on slots that have a very high volatility but not with a cost of 777 times the bet, let me explain better.
I can't pay a bonus 777 times the bet when it very often pays me back less than half the cost with the maximum payout equal to 11030 times the bet, which is 14.19 maximum bonus.
The cost of the bonus should consider both the average and the maximum winnings, in this specific case it does does not consider either of them.
To make a bonus pay 777 times the average win even downwards ok but it should reach at least 50%, but this absolutely does not happen, same problem as Bushido where the cost of the maximum bonus is 700 times the stake but the average payout for me it was below 50%.
I'm sorry to say, but for Hoarder and Bushido, for what has been my experience the cost of the maximum bonus is absolutely disproportionate to what it returns, with the aggravating circumstance that Hoarder has the maximum payout which is only 14.19 times the cost of the maximum bonus, too bad because with the previous slots like Deadwood the game with the bonus purchase is much more balanced , and I'm talking about the minimum bonus (even worse).
Then maybe with Hoarder I could suddenly reach also the
maximum payout but it is too low compared to the cost of the highest bonus.
On Infectious 5 I will write another post with an in-depth analysis, as I have purchased about 1000 bonuses of which 200 Mayhem (always in real of course) and it produces too repetitive maximum payout patterns (Mayhem) , with maximum winnings that are not proportionate between the various types of bonuses, which on the one hand might seem a better random, but on the other hand it does not protect the player who risks the most.
Greetings.

Regarding Infectious 5, I post the links of the replay of my best wins with the Mayhem, they are 5 videos, each video a big win with 810 lines of the top symbol, so always 3 reels x 3, a reel x 5, a reel x 6 , all winnings between 3317x and 3356x, always the same scheme, I wonder but possible not that I could not go beyond 810 lines at least once, also considering there were other occasions to overcome this limit but obviously he missed a reel.
If you have a laugh about my clone bonuses:

Winning pattern too static, five times the same maximum payout is too much, random too repetitive.
Then I see the ranking of the winnings and the top 10 (but surely they will be even more) have reached 55.555x, but it is possible that with 200 bonus Mayhem has not managed to reach even a tenth of the maximum win.
Very disappointing.
A greeting.

Following are the links of the two win highest ever that in fact were not obtained with the Mayhem but one with the three scatter bonus and another with the four scatter bonus:

A greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back