Hi I'm Nick!

Nick loanberry

Banned User
Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing today ? I am new to this forum so I thought I’d introduce myself, My name is Nick and
I'm a digital marketer, I’ll be popping in from time to time to say hello so
please feel free to contact me with queries or any questions etc. and I will pick up on them the next time I drop by.

Thankyou very much

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

How are you all doing today ? I am new to this forum so I thought I’d introduce myself, My name is Nick and
I'm a digital marketer, I’ll be popping in from time to time to say hello so
please feel free to contact me with queries or any questions etc. and I will pick up on them the next time I drop by.

Thankyou very much

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need cash Visit VERY <Un-subtle SPAM> for an instant decision & 1hr pay out.
No credit checks. No fees. No hassle!!
Hijacking a thread AND breaking the forum signature rules in one go...
Hello.... and Goodbye! ;)

KK

Moved to a new thread tentatively hoping this isn't just a "Hi I am here to promote my business" thread :D Assuming it's not, Hi Nick :thumbsup:

Hijacking a thread AND breaking the forum signature rules in one go...

KK is quite right, please see the Forum Rules for details.

PS. You say you are a "digital marketer". If your purpose in coming here is to spam .. ahem, "market" on our forums then you'll find yourself getting a fairly hostile reception. As mentioned please read the Forum Rules and spare us the spam. Thank you for your cooperation.

KK is quite right, please see the Forum Rules for details.

PS. You say you are a "digital marketer". If your purpose in coming here is to spam .. ahem, "market" on our forums then you'll find yourself getting a fairly hostile reception. As mentioned please read the Forum Rules and spare us the spam. Thank you for your cooperation.

I shall withhold my usual - "welcome to the forum" until matter is clarified.

Diane

I read your profile (Just choose the amount of money you need and apply with us today etc...). You obviously only joined this forum to spam so I would have kicked you right out ;)

While I was out and about, the forum was open for anyone to sign up. It's normally moderated to keep the spammers and bots out. This account would have been immediately flagged since it is obviously created by a person who has no indication of wanting to become an actual bona fide member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back