Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

I actually just laughed out loud on the train reading this! :laugh:

Yeah, be careful in case his psychiatric nurses take you as well. Krishna sees everyone....:eek:

and if there is anything rational than very kindly come forward and prove yourself. and those who only want to enjoy shoe filled with potty and urine can stay here and enjoy there to there hearts containt. there is no loss at all.

now how can it be actually pointless ? people are waiting for smell of potty and urine ? :laugh: ( willingly ) they are taking shoe filled with potty and urine. and doing nothing in return like an dead horse.

Ahh, ha, ok. Now you mentioned showers earlier. Just wondering whether you provide assisted ones?

and if there is anything rational than very kindly come forward and prove yourself. and those who only want to enjoy shoe filled with potty and urine can stay here and enjoy there to there hearts containt. there is no loss at all.

So basically, this thread is you talking a load of shite, and calling everyone else trolls. Oh the irony.

youre-fucking-crazy-aint-no-medicine-for-that-shit.jpg

So basically, this thread is you talking a load of shite, and calling everyone else trolls. Oh the irony.

The things we have to read through to get some free spins eh! :p

This is the free spins thread.....is it not? :eek:

otherwise you want to tell me ? that all childrens are rightous in the first place ? that there is no papa ? there is no papa ? ( cuz we are majority ) cuz we are so much so fertile childrens did not seen him. that means there is no papa ?

and how the damn mum ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna ) can be fool ? for it is only she who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it factually that who has tilled her.

so how can you be more than mum ? are you more than mother ? than you can fool yourself with your own duplicity. and there is no loss at all. ( rascal gay/and regular both whores )

The things we have to read through to get some free spins eh! :p

This is the free spins thread.....is it not? :eek:

Perhaps you are an apartment or a shack...you already as big as a house. What's your postal code. Maybe twits watched Mean Girls with Cocaine and threw that one back for a Zing. Sorry, working through something. Don't take it personal. Just one of those days.

You just had to make me go and use Google didn't you! :oops:

take it more deep ( rascal gay slut ) but atleast seek doctor for your whore like mentiality of taking any random persons gentials into your deep throat.

now because you find mine are the bigger than damn rest therefore you are taking mine ( specially ) but seek doctor instead of shifting burdon of proof on me. ( gay whore )

Perhaps you are an apartment or a shack...you already as big as a house. What's your postal code. Maybe twits watched Mean Girls with Cocaine and threw that one back for a Zing. Sorry, working through something. Don't take it personal. Just one of those days.
Anyone else see a potential match up between these two posters? :laugh:

Last edited:
I miss livadiva, she came on, teased then went :)

hey all ( gay whores/ and regular `1 ) point out the damn real issues. and if mum is idiot and you are more than her. than where is the damn any question of any arguements ? ( now )

you are all spoiled than. ( finished )

hey all ( gay whores/ and regular `1 ) point out the damn real issues. and if mum is idiot and you are more than her. than where is the damn any question of any arguements ? ( now )

you are all spoiled than. ( finished )

But heres the funny thing, you don't actually know what you are talking about cos you just copied a post from IGN didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back