Hello out there...

Addisyn

Dormant account
I haven't been around for a while since I am no longer gaming online or anywhere else for that matter. It had to be done. Sort of like quitting smoking for me. I had to go cold turkey.

Recently a lot of major changes in my life. I am taking a proactive approach to my heatlhcare. In March I had a bilateral mastectomy and will be having a hysterectomy in the coming months.

I am a cancer survivor and recently had another scare. Well I had had enough of that crapola and decided to take things into my own hands. You might think cutting off parts of your body is a bit drastic but consider this. My chances of recurring cancer were 87% and now they are less than 3%. A stat I breathe easier with to say the least!

Sure have missed you all. Hope everyone is well and having a winning time!

In previewing this post I see I haven't been around since last October. Love those pumpkins!

Hello Addisyn,
Welcome back and I'm really sorry to hear of your health problems.
I hope your next procedure goes well and it sounds like you have made a choice for yourself that will create a lot less worry in the future.
Sounds like you are a very brave woman. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wishing you all the best!
BB

Good to see you, Addi!! Sorry to hear such radical surgeries were necessary, but quality of life (and sanity!) often require radical acts. Hope all goes well for you!

Sorry to hear about your health hassles, Addisyn, but you seem to have the guts and determination to win through, and I wish you all the best.

brutal, dude! glad to hear from you, though. we missed you! keep on keepin on, girl. bless,

-hGb :thumbsup:

HIya Addy!

So good to see you! Im glad you took the bull by the horns! Good for you. I hope everything from here on out comes easier for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back