Hello from a lurker who is pissed off with 10Bet's Affiliate Program

tg12345

Dormant account
Hi Brian et al....never posted here before, but I've been around long enough to have 139 unread Private Messages apparently. :) I'm annoyed enough with 10Bet to make my first post:

So, after getting hassled by these guys for traffic, I relent and set them up for a test campaign. Here's what I get:

Hi Tim,

After reviewing your accounts we see, that your traffic is using only a no-deposit offer, but never depositing anything.

Unfortunatly this isn't profitable at all for us and we can't continue with the deal structure as it is.

So for this we need to set all your accounts on our default RevShare from 25 %. This will affect from tomorrow. As soon we see an improvement, we've can negotiate more.

Further, please stop to promote no-deposit-bonus from us since they aren't valid anymore.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Nadine

My reply:

Hello Nadine,

Please don't contact either myself or any of my staff in the future. I will be sure to report your unethical behaviour on the various forums. You simply can't agree to a deal and then cancel it. It isn't the way business is done. I didn't become a 6-figure affiliate by dealing with programs that conduct themselves as you are now.

In short, you approached me to do business, agreed to a deal to get my business, and now you are backing out of that deal. That's very shady and you should be ashamed of yourself.

- Tim

Does anyone else work with 10Bet Affiliates? Any other shady experiences? They seem to be pretty active trying to get affiliates onboard...just thought I'd share my poor experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back