Harry's Videoslots Marathon

Part 4 - Aristocrat

I know, oldies but goldies....however, not here....boah, soooo boring and slow, average 300-360 spins/hour. :eek:

On top big money eaters, stayed mostly longer than the planned max. 150 spins purely because there was nothing happening, RTP 20-30% in the first 100 spins not uncommon.

Will stay faaaaar away from these in the future. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. :oops:

Taking a break for today, exhausted.... really bad that you have to play single slots, until now none of the providers i did supported multi-play. Just takes very long to get through only a few slots :(

Talk of marathon, it is more like a 'slowathon', at this rate I'll finish maybe next Christmas. :rolleyes: :D

Verdict so far: The first 4 providers make Netent look like they are the best and most advanced provider in the universe. :eek: :rolleyes:

VS Marathon Aristocrat.PNG

Aristocrat have some of the worst games. I remember last year for some insane reasons getting hooked for a few days on Big Ben.... awful slot .... and when I did finally get the bonus round it did not pay. They look so 2003 also. You will be glad to see the back of these in your Marathon Harry and wise not hang around on such games :cool:

I can't play Aristocrat being a Dutchie, but I am not missing much by the looks of your review...:D

like so many other peoples memories here of our festive season it always seems worse, this time last year my mum passed away in the early hours of the morning, was at the hospital when she went, mum had been admitted several days ago and as im a night worker i would do the night shift while my other half and my sister would cover the days. i had just popped off to canteen to buy a cup of tea by the time i got back she had gone.

hears hoping this years Christmas will be better

like so many other peoples memories here of our festive season it always seems worse, this time last year my mum passed away in the early hours of the morning, was at the hospital when she went, mum had been admitted several days ago and as im a night worker i would do the night shift while my other half and my sister would cover the days. i had just popped off to canteen to buy a cup of tea by the time i got back she had gone.

hears hoping this years Christmas will be better

:(

I truly wish for this Xmas to be happy, beautiful and unforgettable for you with lots and lots of luck :)

2 Years ago was facing a Christmas of true isolation. Had lost our mum 2 months earlier. The family was scattered and I was into year 2 of divorce from the ex. It was looking dire. Plus financially it was bad really bad. I was out of options. 3 days before a call came through from somone I had worked with in the past. We had not spoken in ages. She said something prompted her to call me.... and that I should jump on a train and go south spend Xmas with her and her husband.

12 hours later was the train to Glastonbury South England. She gave me access to a house they owned across the street. Pure luxury with all mod cons. It could not have been better. Spent Xmas eve getting hammered in the local. Xmas night wining 400 quid at guts ... :)

And Boxing day getting hammered. What was looking like misery all around was snatched from the jaws. We all have our own storys and some much worse than mine. I can see that. But makes you think how important and how NOT important certain things are. This year Im flying to the states for xmas so it will be bet free :) but times change and things do get better! Dont they ? :what:

Things do get better, life is what we make it with choices we make. I wish you the very best and wealthy Xmas this year :)

Thanks for all your work playing and recording this for us. Really is good info.

On your last group you played Red Baron. You started with 300.03 and wagered just 30.00. However your end balance was just 34.34. Was this a mistake or did I not read it correctly?

Again thanks for doing this and best of luck.

Part 4 - Aristocrat

I know, oldies but goldies....however, not here....boah, soooo boring and slow, average 300-360 spins/hour. :eek:

On top big money eaters, stayed mostly longer than the planned max. 150 spins purely because there was nothing happening, RTP 20-30% in the first 100 spins not uncommon.

Will stay faaaaar away from these in the future. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. :oops:

Taking a break for today, exhausted.... really bad that you have to play single slots, until now none of the providers i did supported multi-play. Just takes very long to get through only a few slots :(

Talk of marathon, it is more like a 'slowathon', at this rate I'll finish maybe next Christmas. :rolleyes: :D

Verdict so far: The first 4 providers make Netent look like they are the best and most advanced provider in the universe. :eek: :rolleyes:

View attachment 73144

Next top-up should come from Dan. ;)

You have had very good 4 sessions. . Continue every day until X-mas? :lolup:

Thank you Vegasbum, you are of course right, there was a mistake :thumbsup: I probably was too enraged about the super poor game play. :oops:

Here the correct version:

VS Marathon Aristocrat 2.PNG

Good morning guys & girls,

Firstly, thank you so much for participating and sharing your stories. It makes me somewhat proud to see that we as a community can share happy and sad stories alike.

To those who do not have Neteller/Ecopayz I will still put you in the random draw and if you are the winner I will talk to Dan to see if he could credit your VS account. Alternatively, you can nominate a charity of your choice (must accept online donations) and I will donate the AU$ 50 in your name.

Secondly, down to business:

- marathon will continue @ 09.00am GMT / 10.00am CET
- will ask Dan for a little support because by the rate the money was flying out of the window yesterday I would need 1 year's budget to finish. :rolleyes:
- will stick more firmly to 100-150 spins / slot, bet sizes will remain unchanged

Result from day 1:

- Overall RTP: 85.55%
- Worst performer: Aristocrat
- Best win: 67x bet - Stormin' 7's by Ainsworth
- Slots added to favorites list: 0 :oops: :rolleyes:

Wishing you all a great day! :D

P.S. recovered a good chunk of the losses by playing two of my current favorites: TSII and Dragon Reborn. Withdrew at midnight CET and the money was in my EP account by the time i washed my coffee cup. 4 minutes. Great stuff VS :thumbsup: :)

My mum used to love playing Choy Sun Doa in our local club where I used to take her once a fortnight.

She would have a little dance every time when the feature came in, it was so funny :)

The land based ones can be quite entertaining indeed, but unfortunately Aristocrat managed to make the online versions of their games much less exciting than the land based ones.

Part 5 - Betsoft 1-20

Things have improved, and so have some of the slots. Scored the first 150+ x bet win, can you believe it....LOL :thumbsup:

My starting balance received a generous 100% boost thanks to Kenny from VS. :notworthy

Betsoft seems more likeable but some of their slots are utter shite, old design, no Autospin, no Quickspin, etc. :eek:

VS Marathon Betsoft-1.jpg

Part 6 - Betsoft 21-40

Geez, some utter shite these game providers are throwing at us. :rolleyes:

Betsoft is not too bad, but some games are just unbearable.

- no skipping win count or animations on Autospin
- up 21 seconds duration for 0.3x bet .... WTF? :confused: .... e.g Heist - 2OAK guy with gun pays 0.066x bet and can be on 4 lines - so Betsoft thought it would be a great idea to let him shoot once for every payline.....21 loooooong seconds for 4x 0.066x bet :mad: :eek:
- big win celebrations from 5x bet upwards .... WTF? :eek:
- .... list not complete.

Will take a break as i need to do some work and will try a different provider for the next part.

Happy Spinning!

VS Marathon Betsoft-2.jpg

Part 6 - Betsoft 21-40

- up 21 seconds duration for 0.3x bet .... WTF? :confused: .... e.g Heist - 2OAK guy with gun pays 0.066x bet and can be on 4 lines - so Betsoft thought it would be a great idea to let him shoot once for every payline.....21 loooooong seconds for 4x 0.066x bet :mad: :eek:

Will take a break as i need to do some work and will try a different provider for the next part.

Happy Spinning!

View attachment 73176

Only 2 I have played from above are Event Horizon and the Gypsy slot. Latter I agree - tons of near misses. Event Horizon bad clone of what was a great Netent game which now makes Event Horizon passable ... must be agony to have played them all :D:what::D

Following this thread from the start and I really hope things pick up for you soon Harry. ;)
As for the stories, some of them really touched me.
Good to have them shared here.

I doubted for a while whether I would share mine as it isn't a happy one either.
My wife lost her father on the 25th of December in 2012, not only was it the first Christmas day, it was also 6 days before our wedding as we got married on 31st of December that year.
Her dad was not well since long but still it is a shock when someone passes away I suppose.
To wake up at Christmas morning and have to witness medical personel from the ambulance trying to revive your father in law is not a great start of your Christmas.

It is something I will never forget and the impact for my wife was much bigger of course, being her father and all.

My mum in law still is alive and she absolutely hates Christmas since that day.

Nevertheless she always makes the house cosy and welcomes everyone with food and drinks.
She is also very good to our kids.

Back in 2012 we decided to let the wedding go through as everything was arranged and paid for and we were pretty sure Pat (my father in law) wouldn't want it anyway different.
The wedding was also very emotional. On the end we had a super day but yeah the passing away of my wife's father is something we'd never forget.

He is now high up in the Heavens.
He adored our kids and I am sure he is watching upon them from up there somewhere seeing them thriving and growing with the years.

Mark.

Part 6 - Betsoft 21-40

Happy Spinning!

View attachment 73176

You maybe caught Fruit Zen on a bad day Harry. I ran great on that last time I played it. Hit the 3 stacked wilds 3 times in about an hour and it just wouldn't stop winning. Perhaps give that one another chance. :thumbsup: The best Betsoft slots by far are more gold diggin,rook's revenge and Fruit Zen easily.

excuse my blindness but the 2 figures in red on the total loss etc why the few cents difference :what::cool::D

what am I missing ???

Top number = losses from day 1
Bottom number = total losses for day 1 + 2

You can see i ended the BTG tour with 0.60 in profit, slightly reducing my losses. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back