Happy Birthday Jenn1381

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
LOL....now I get the 1381 in your username. Hope you have a wonderful day dear girl. A whole 26? Ah, now those were some mighty fine years for me. Make sure you enjoy them to the fullest.

I'll see tomorrow if I can hunt ya up some beefcake. I know you luvs beefcake and eye candy.

Have a superb day my friend. :thumbsup:

Edit: Bumping this as I replied to the other three threads that I'd missed, lol.

Well, that didn't work...so bump!!

hb jenn! :thumbsup:

Hey Jenn, Not sure if we have actually corresponded yet, but I wanted to wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Live it up! 26? One of the best years of my life. Here's to it being yours and many more to follow!:thumbsup:Take Care
-Patrina

Happy Birthday Jenn

Happy Birthday Jenn,
Have a great Birthday & Best Wishes
B-T

birthday16.gif

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ya'll work fast! lol! Thank you so much for the bday wishes!

I know 26 is "young" but I already dread birthday's with the passion of a woman turning 50.. lol. Actually I think for me it's always been the fact that another year went by and what did I do.. worked, paid bills, gambled.. woo hoo. lol. THIS year, I made different :) Yesterday I went and wrote my G1 driver's licence test (essentially a learner's permit for those of you non-Ontarians) and passed... So, I did something I've been bugging myself to do for years to shut up those little voices in my head telling me I've waisted a year and am a failure. Even drove in Toronto yesterday.. dear lord, that's a scary city! lol

Tom, loved that youtube video, lmao.. too cute.

Thanks guys! Just what I needed today, to start my day with some smiles and laughter... now, as the video says... this post is over... I'm off to find some cake! lol

The Queen and Ace of Spades together make 26

HBD!!!
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Ya'll work fast! lol! Thank you so much for the bday wishes!

I know 26 is "young" but I already dread birthday's with the passion of a woman turning 50.. lol. Actually I think for me it's always been the fact that another year went by and what did I do.. worked, paid bills, gambled.. woo hoo. lol. THIS year, I made different :) Yesterday I went and wrote my G1 driver's licence test (essentially a learner's permit for those of you non-Ontarians) and passed... So, I did something I've been bugging myself to do for years to shut up those little voices in my head telling me I've waisted a year and am a failure. Even drove in Toronto yesterday.. dear lord, that's a scary city! lol

Tom, loved that youtube video, lmao.. too cute.

Thanks guys! Just what I needed today, to start my day with some smiles and laughter... now, as the video says... this post is over... I'm off to find some cake! lol

sorry to interrupt the party, but take care with driving in t-dot, there are some roads that you are not allowed to drive on with your g1 iirc, such as dvp, gardiner, and the 400 series highways (maybe some other roads too). you should look into this, because any violation while under a g1 will cost you another year towards getting licenced (ie it gets revoked and you have to wait a year and test again to get your g1 back, again iirc).

also i don't believe you're allowed to drive at all between the hours of midnight and 5am, and the person who must ride with you (a person who has had their full licence for at least four years and obviously is currently licenced) can not be over the blood-alcohol limit, presumably in case they feel the need to take over driving if you're not performing capably in their opinion. just a heads-up for you. wtg on getting it though, my girlfriend is 21 and is too afraid to take the test and doesn't feel it necessary with her current situation as her work is close to home (and i can drive her anywhere else she might need to go lol). :D

:thumbsup:

Hey happy,
Yup, I am not allowed to drive on any road where the posted maximum speed limit is 80km/hr. I stuck to 40 mostly and did some roads that were 60. Your experienced driver has to have a blood alcohol level 0.05 and yup, I can't drive between 12 and 5am - which is dumb as at this time of the year there's no difference between 7pm and midnight but oh well. This whole graduated licencing thing really irks me, it's good for teenagers but I think once you get past a certain age you shouldn't have to do it. But... I'm glad I finally did it. Been putting it off for oh... well.. 10 years now! lol

Evidently, I'm old enough to be senile as I didn't see this post, nor your b'day listed so.... I'm pathetic. :oops:

Happy birthday!!
Congrats on getting the drivers permit! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back