GPWA acquires CAP and Lyceum Media

TDTAT

Dormant account
FROM THE GPWA Newsletter.. was not sure where to post this.

We are extremely pleased to announce that the GPWA has established a controlling interest in both CAP and Lyceum Media. We have always worked hard to establish a very positive and cooperative relationship with CAP, and they've done the same with us. We both agree that a strong cooperative relationship is important to the growth of the industry. The acquisition of CAP and Lyceum Media was much more complicated than our Bodog purchase last week, and required significant capital expenditures.

Last edited by a moderator:
FROM THE GPWA Newsletter.. was not sure where to post this.

We are extremely pleased to announce that the GPWA has established a controlling interest in both CAP and Lyceum Media. We have always worked hard to establish a very positive and cooperative relationship with CAP, and they've done the same with us. We both agree that a strong cooperative relationship is important to the growth of the industry. The acquisition of CAP and Lyceum Media was much more complicated than our Bodog purchase last week, and required significant capital expenditures.

This is a joke, right? Or am I misunderstanding this post?

Whilst I could understand the GPWA working closer together with like-minded organisations, I can't see an affiliate trade association (like the GPWA) taking over CAP, Lyceum and Bodog LOL!

Sorry I simply cannot find the humour? Maybe I am not on the right frequency. Not funny in the slightest for either parties.

greek39

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back