Let me hazard a guess... Playtech = not allowed to take USA players. Top Game = not so fussy!I noticed it some days ago, i received a nd bonus and invitation via email. I clicked on the link and it still shows golden palace but no playtech software anymore, some starnge looking games instead. Would be interesting what happened to them and why they changed the software?
I read that Golden Palace is closed or was bought by another company. Has anyone heard anything?
Yes and no. The company went under and their brand was sold to Casino Stars which uses IGS Online.
Their other sister casinos' sites (Grand Online, Flamingo Club, Online Casino Central, 24kt Gold Casino) were effectively closed and their websites now redirect to Golden Palace.
Golden Palace will remain but it will be run by Casino Stars.
They sold their list of customers as well so you can expect lots of gratuitous spam from them.
Whenever this happens in the industry, remaining balances tend to mysteriously disappear and players have a hard time recouping or cashing out among other things.
I would advice anyone that still has a balance to log into their accounts ASAP if they still can and cash out whatever is left before it's too late.
As for Casino Stars, I would advice anyone to stay far away from them. Their track record is even worse than Golden Palace's.
Hello, Casinomeister users!
First of all, please allow me to introduce myself: my name is Mike, I’m the new Affiliate Manager for Golden Palace Casino, and I would like to clarify a few issues found in this post:
1. Golden Palace Casino wasn’t closed / wasn’t sold to another company.
2. Starting with December 2013 Golden Palace has moved to IGSONLINE – for both gaming solution and affiliate platform.
3. Since we moved to the new software provider the only restricted countries are: USA, Costa Rica, Romania, Poland, Denmark, Israel and Ukraine.
4. We merged all the other casinos (Grand Online, Flamingo Club, Online Casino Central, and 24kt Gold Casino) under Golden Palace Casino and this will be the only brand we’re currently promoting through Golden Palace Affiliates.
All those being said, if you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate and contact us directly:
- for any affiliate related issues, please send us a private message or send us an e-mail at affiliates[at]goldenpalaceaffiliates.com
- for any player related questions you can send an e-mail at customersupport[at]goldenpalace.com
Thank you very much,
Golden Palace Toll Free south african phone number is the same as for Loco Jungle.
Regarding the South African numbers, the numbers are pretty close, but not the same:
Golden Palace's Toll Free numbers:
Toll-free (Australia): 1-800-891-743
Toll-free (South Africa): 27-0-800-780-018
Loco Jungle's Toll Free numbers:
Toll Free (Australia): 1-800-013-683
Toll Free (South Africa): 27-0-800-780-017
Please, when I checked a while back you had the exact same number and that's what you've told affilates (this is an example):
Now a question, why do you call Top Game for IGS?
You have the same support, you have the same amounts on progressives and the same marketing materials and the same games.