Gambling companies checking houses prices???.

One just has to look at Trustpilot's wariness of either good or bad reviews. In fact most companies despise and remove bad reviews as it doesn't adhere to guidelines or is agenda-laden (according to them)

Like the swathe of CM reviews we all left that time!

Quite confusing thread :confused:

First problem is to get unlimited freebies after moved address to "better" area because of that got targeted to be made problem gambler (still not sure how you lose money if you get unlimited freebets or spins when you just ask?), addicts usually gamble their money even without any bonuses or promotions which many players would be happy to receive.

Then you getting bribed to give good review to Trustpilot to get more people addicted to them even it was simply requested to rate them and Mark pointed out that giving good review is not required to receive these spins.

Then we read trye story about 32Red (assuming from hard to understand text) by searching Truspilot reviews about roxy palace. Which of these valuable reviews you actually are pointing to for finding The Truth?

Hope you took that advice and signed to Gamstop as you stated to be very addictive person and shouldn't gamble anywhere.

Will this end up to be real competitor to "Evolution Scam Roulette" thread?

Imagine your worth 2 to 3 million would you gamble. Why would you gamble?. If you had income £120k a year would you gamble. Why do people gamble here.

I gamble to build up loyalty , so once i get a move to a better area i can wait to get inundated with all these free bets that will pay for the house.

Seriously there have been weird threads on here over the years but this one has me totally confused.

Obviously 32Red have upset you by offering you free bets now:confused:. Anyway for whatever reason like Colin says you are just here to troll 32RED and i would take a guess you won't be a member here much longer.

I had a trust fund. 3 properties in London. 2 overseas and a few others . The prices of houses in London is extreme one house can go for over million.

LOL. Hong Kong is the place with the most outrageous housing prices in the world and its common for prices per square foot to exceed USD 1500.

Over a million! OMG! :eek:
This house in Vancouver, BC was on the market recently for $2.4 million CAD.
#Perspective

67kDSyY.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back