Fortune Lounge Changes Terms Yet Again

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
Because the last time they didn't tell anyone they changed their terms and conditions for bonuses didn't cause enough confusion, FL has decided to change them again unannounced. The new sign up terms are below:

The Royal Vegas sign-up offer is applicable to first time Real players on the Royal Vegas casino.

Players will be awarded the 100% match bonus on their first purchase by wagering the purchased amount once in full.

Match bonuses will be credited within 24-hours up to a maximum bonus amount of $100.

The following wagering obligations apply prior to cash-in of the bonus:

Wager the purchase and bonus amount at least fifteen (15) times

Only 20% of the above wagering requirements can be met playing Blackjack e.g. If your required wagering is $3000 ($100 purchase x 15 + $100 bonus x 15) only play on Blackjack up to $600 (20% of $3000) will count towards your total wagering requirement

Wagering on Jacks or Better Power and Video Poker, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette and Sic Bo will not be counted as part of the requirements for this special offer

The wagering requirement (for cash-in purposes) will start being counted from the time the promotion bonus was added to the casino account.
Why have you decided to change your terms so often recently FL?
 

Aindreas_Daoc

Dormant account
I'm curious, if you sign up before they changed their terms and conditions, which ones apply? The new one or the old one?

Thanks for any input, especially from the FL guy! :cool:
 

Flavio4321

Dormant account
thesmacker said:
Because the last time they didn't tell anyone they changed their terms and conditions for bonuses didn't cause enough confusion, FL has decided to change them again unannounced. The new sign up terms are below:



Why have you decided to change your terms so often recently FL?
Vegas Villa has also changed their T & C. If anyone is going to play at FL check the T & C, it seems like they enjoy confusing players.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
This doesn't constitute "unannounced" - how can it? It relates EXCLUSIVELY to the new player promo. All they can do is post the terms on the site; how do they "announce" these rules to potential new players they know nothing about, other than as they have here? They're not mind readers.

I agree that the terms are now a bit stringent, but they're entitled to offer them as they see fit and there's absolutely nothing underhand in the way they've done this.

I have to repeat: I feel really sorry for these folk sometimes; the flack they come in for is unceasing, and it's usually TOTALLY unfounded.

Online gambling has really created a Have Your Cake And Eat It culture.
 

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
This doesn't constitute "unannounced" - how can it? It relates EXCLUSIVELY to the new player promo.
Yes Caruso, unannounced. That is what I said because I have been approached by a player who after signing up a week ago and then cashin out this week had their bonus taken off their withdraw because they didnt meet the 15 times wagering and has been told now that they will get the bonus back but are required to wager it 15 times. When the player signed up the terms were 10 times and the excluded games were different. So yes unannounced is what I meant because of FL retoactively applying wagering to a player that signed up under other terms and had expressed concern over the lack of responsiveness to the players emails regarding this problem.

So yes Caruso it does only apply to new players but what of an instance like this? Why is this player being held subject to these new terms when they signed up under old ones? Why isn't their support better informed on issues such as this?

My point in starting this thread is that by changing the terms constantly they are creating problems that they obviously are not handling properly. To me the situation is fairly cut and dry but the player who contacted me wrote that he/she had contacted support by both email and phone numerous times and has been given the run around each time. If a casino is going to change terms then they should adequately document what players signed up before they were changed so that their support is not so dumbfounded when a situation like this arises.
 

love2vegas

Dormant account
caruso said:
I have to repeat: I feel really sorry for these folk sometimes; the flack they come in for is unceasing, and it's usually TOTALLY unfounded.

Online gambling has really created a Have Your Cake And Eat It culture.
COME ON CARUSO. I think you have argued against your own statement. "These folks" probably wouldn't have 1/5 of the complaints if they were honest & upfront with their information. Look back on the previous thread & notice that FORTUNE LOUNGE made an announcement that they no longer would be carrying bonus requirements over. JPM asks if their WR will stay the same: 10X.
Conveniently, there is no answer posted to this, although there is an answer to other questions. I'll spend my money at some of the many good casinos, such as Intercasino, Will Hill, et al. You don't see a lot of people complaining about these better casinos & their terms.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
love2vegas said:
COME ON CARUSO. I think you have argued against your own statement. "These folks" probably wouldn't have 1/5 of the complaints if they were honest & upfront with their information. Look back on the previous thread & notice that FORTUNE LOUNGE made an announcement that they no longer would be carrying bonus requirements over. JPM asks if their WR will stay the same: 10X.
Conveniently, there is no answer posted to this, although there is an answer to other questions. I'll spend my money at some of the many good casinos, such as Intercasino, Will Hill, et al. You don't see a lot of people complaining about these better casinos & their terms.
Give it a break love2vegas. You get miffed because you didn't bother reading their T&Cs:
http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28248#post28248

...so you continue to complain here.

It seems you have beef, and it's getting a bit transparent.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
thesmacker said:
Yes Caruso, unannounced. That is what I said because I have been approached by a player who after signing up a week ago and then cashin out this week had their bonus taken off their withdraw...
That's a different matter which you didn't include in your initial post. I'm no more of a mind reader than FL is. I was responding to the content of your post, nothing more. Regarding the entirely distinct matter that you now raise, the player clearly has a valid grievance. This doesn't make alterations to new player sign up promotions, be they bi-annual or bi-hourly, in any way underhand.

This matter would be easily resolved by the player with a phone call to the casino, pointing out that the date of the deposit was earlier than the rule change. I doubt affiliate involvement was necessary. On the rare occasions I've had a glitch with these folk, a five minute call is all it's taken to sort it. There have been precious few glitches in three years and several godzillion dollars of play.
 

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
Caruso, I guess you didnt read my post in its entirety, the player has phoned support and this is the answer that they gave him. I have emailed vpops and gotten no response as of yet.
Cheers
 
Top