World Cup 2022 FIFA 2022 World Cup (Qatar) - Who will be the Winner?

World Cup 2022

Who will be the FIFA 2022 World Cup Winner?

• Argentina

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belguium

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Cameroon

• Canada

• Costa Rica

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Croatia

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Denmark

• Ecuador

• England

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • France

• Germany

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ghana

• Iran

• Japan

• Mexico

• Morocco

• Netherlands

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Poland

• Portugal

• Qatar

• Saudi Arabia

• Senegal

• Serbia

• South Korea

• Spain

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Switzerland

• Tunisia

• USA

• Uruguay

• Wales

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take offence at the lack of respect shown towards the cultural phenomenon that was the vuvuzela.

When everyone, and I mean everyone, was churning out droning en masse, as even papers gave them away! hooooooooooooonk!

But in this WC, my resounding memories will be of Messi's negligee, and Macron stanning the broken French players. We know Gallic types like to embrace in a public show of affection, but the man's taken it to new heights post- Brexit....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

1671455376897.gif

It is possible I am looking through rose tinted glasses what with the World Cup finishing less that 24 hours ago, but all the games I watched I thoroughly enjoyed. Stand out teams for me were the likes of Japan and Morocco, plus Iran for beating Wales was a major plus as well :)

As for the final, yes looked like Argentina were going to walk it for the first 80 minutes and were noticeably weaker once Di Maria came off. But the final 40 mins was just different class. Much much much much better than the drab 1 - 0 finals we have been served over the years!
I agree that the Final was one of the better ones in recent years in terms of spectacle. Almost..... scripted :p

Old World Cups eh

tardelli-esultanza.gif

guy-fieri-drink.gif

I take offence at the lack of respect shown towards the cultural phenomenon that was the vuvuzela.

When everyone, and I mean everyone, was churning out droning en masse, as even papers gave them away! hooooooooooooonk!

But in this WC, my resounding memories will be of Messi's negligee, and Macron stanning the broken French players. We know Gallic types like to embrace in a public show of affection, but the man's taken it to new heights post- Brexit....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

View attachment 177364
I would like to add something.

1.jpg

It was a great cup for sure, even in the eyes of someone who watches only Euro or world cups and hasn't got a clue what is going on out there in general. Bookies made a ton of income thanks to the top football countries, Germany, Spain, and Brazil, losing against relevantly weaker opponents. Even those who placed a bet for either Argentina or France to win - all lost! Because of the equal score within 90 minutes.
It was one of the most unexpected WC, but with an incredible final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back