Explosions in Manchester

Mmmmmm...

I never thought muslims were a 'race' myself. Opposing a medieval belief system that is generally very antipathetic to European traditions and culture doesn't make one a 'racist' nor does saying that gun/gang and knife crime is predominantly an issue in the black community, or that renting houses and turning them into cannabis farms is a crime heavily favoured by the Vietnamese community. These are facts and even the esteemed ex Race Relations Commissioner in the UK, a black gentleman called Trevor Phillips has recently been on TV advocating that we should stop shouting down people that dare to mention 'race specific' negatives otherwise nothing ever gets achieved and it divides people more than ever.

Interlog lives in the UK, in London in fact. From his perspective everything he said is correct - maybe not worldwide as was pointed out with the IRA/UDA/ETA/FARC etc. but I have checked this and since the IRA ceased to be active a long time back now, EVERY terror attack there has been Islamic in motive.

Getting heated up about things may not work, but appeasement and political correctness absolutely doesn't work. He is also Dutch and is probably aware of the havoc wreaked on his home country by a large recalcitrant part of the population, most of which never gets near the selective stories covered by the media unless it's to criticize Geert Wilders.

Whether his posts were reported or not isn't relevant to me, but the fact that those of certain opinion that consider themselves 'liberal' are ALWAYS the ones that use these facilities knowing they will be carrying out the very illiberal act of curtailing somebody else's freedom of expression, never ceases to amaze me.

What has it achieved? OK, a member has been booted for 15 days no doubt to the delight of one or two anonymous informers. As I saw it people like Dionysus were doing fine correcting his pronouncement of an all-muslim terrorist world and balancing things out. Now we have lost a decent member who many of us have met and have just cemented the way he feels about things, marginalized him, divided ourselves - exactly what the scum that murder our children are trying to achieve.

So now those with opposing views have lost the opportunity to correct him with the keyboard, using knowledge or refined argument or logic. So who wins?

You people not in the UK will probably understand this as I'm sure your respective countries have suffered their own vile acts by the proponents of 'the religion of peace' but let me remind you: people are ANGRY, upset and are faced with fear of speaking out due to PC laws, frustrated by the Police seeming more concerned about 'community cohesion' and are frustrated that nobody seems willing to acknowledge the obvious, that you cannot force oil and water to mix.

Mmmmmm...

I never thought muslims were a 'race' myself. Opposing a medieval belief system that is generally very antipathetic to European traditions and culture doesn't make one a 'racist' nor does saying that gun/gang and knife crime is predominantly an issue in the black community, or that renting houses and turning them into cannabis farms is a crime heavily favoured by the Vietnamese community. These are facts and even the esteemed ex Race Relations Commissioner in the UK, a black gentleman called Trevor Phillips has recently been on TV advocating that we should stop shouting down people that dare to mention 'race specific' negatives otherwise nothing ever gets achieved and it divides people more than ever.

Interlog lives in the UK, in London in fact. From his perspective everything he said is correct - maybe not worldwide as was pointed out with the IRA/UDA/ETA/FARC etc. but I have checked this and since the IRA ceased to be active a long time back now, EVERY terror attack there has been Islamic in motive.

Getting heated up about things may not work, but appeasement and political correctness absolutely doesn't work. He is also Dutch and is probably aware of the havoc wreaked on his home country by a large recalcitrant part of the population, most of which never gets near the selective stories covered by the media unless it's to criticize Geert Wilders.

Whether his posts were reported or not isn't relevant to me, but the fact that those of certain opinion that consider themselves 'liberal' are ALWAYS the ones that use these facilities knowing they will be carrying out the very illiberal act of curtailing somebody else's freedom of expression, never ceases to amaze me.

What has it achieved? OK, a member has been booted for 15 days no doubt to the delight of one or two anonymous informers. As I saw it people like Dionysus were doing fine correcting his pronouncement of an all-muslim terrorist world and balancing things out. Now we have lost a decent member who many of us have met and have just cemented the way he feels about things, marginalized him, divided ourselves - exactly what the scum that murder our children are trying to achieve.

So now those with opposing views have lost the opportunity to correct him with the keyboard, using knowledge or refined argument or logic. So who wins?

You people not in the UK will probably understand this as I'm sure your respective countries have suffered their own vile acts by the proponents of 'the religion of peace' but let me remind you: people are ANGRY, upset and are faced with fear of speaking out due to PC laws, frustrated by the Police seeming more concerned about 'community cohesion' and are frustrated that nobody seems willing to acknowledge the obvious, that you cannot force oil and water to mix.

Do you even know what an terror attack means ?? Defenition of it ??

If you had taken your time to read the post NR : NO 26, then you were be able to realize that your judgment is based on lak of knowledge.
Not facts .

BTW, just for the record, I come from a Christian family and I hate religion (all kind of it).

Can we stick to the vein of the thread, the atrocity of what happened in Manchester opposed to having a religious debate that may end up getting one or two more people a ban :)

What dunover said in the first part of his post is exactly where people are uninformed and misguided (not meaning him) and start throwing around the term racism. What is a muslim? It is not a race. It can be a white man or woman, black, asian or irish. A muslim is the term used for a follower of the religion of Islam of the prophet muhammad.

Edit:

Capture.PNG

When people say "its those damn muslims" That is not racist. It is the exact same thing as saying "those damn christians". Is it acceptable to say either way? Probably not because its hating on people's beliefs But it is not racist.

People are picturing it in their head that using the term muslim is referring to a brown colored person who lives in Afghanistan. It can be a white person living in Canada.

Christians used to be just as bad as muslims can be. If you read up on the history, they used to have holy wars, killing murdering and raping in the supposed name of Jesus. The difference is, christianity for the most part evolved where islam has not for the most part.

One thing I would like to do is sit down with a muslim and ask them some questions about their faith. My questions would be how do you follow Allah when your holy book states "you can have a female whether she has menstruated yet or not" And states "all non believers must be punished by death". Yet the peaceful ones do not take part in these suggestions knowing they are wrong. So their god is wrong?

Reading and studying can only teach us so much but until you sit down and try and understand it, its near impossible to grasp.

Can we stick to the vein of the thread, the atrocity of what happened in Manchester opposed to having a religious debate that may end up getting one or two more people a ban :)

It would be nice but its almost impossible when it was a religious related event its always going to spill over. You also have to remember alot of the people commenting and a wide majority of the members here are from the country where this happened.

It would be nice but its almost impossible when it was a religious related event its always going to spill over. You also have to remember alot of the people commenting and a wide majority of the members here are from the country where this happened.

I too live in the UK albeit in Scotland. I have travelled all over the world having served 13 years in the Army, served in Iraq, NI and Afghanistan and for every tour trouble has started with religion - I have learned that it does not matter what my opinion or anyone else's opinion is, you will always offend someone when you bring religion into the mix - I was merely trying to stop this thread becoming heated and spilling over into a religious bashing, when realistically we should be thinking about those killed in the atrocity and the barbaric acts of some people in society :)

interlog have had a very good point, the problem should be addressed internally in the Muslim community by mass protesting against radicalism and public condemn the perpetrators. This never happened. White people are the best in keeping a naive borderline stupid reaction of faith and positive thought that will be better, that we will stay unite in diversity stronger than before. This blind 'we are all humans' unity will soon produce the next attack. Keep fighting them with candles and prayers, keep hugging good Muslims for a nice pic, soon will be near you or your name will be written in the victim list. General reaction to this is ill and doomed to repeat. Indeed Allah is great, greater and stronger than ever frequently displacing 12 yo virgin lots, your unity is allowing, have fun.

What dunover said in the first part of your post is exactly where people are uninformed and misguided (not meaning him) and start throwing around the term racism. What is a muslim? It is not a race. It can be a white man or woman, black, asian or irish. A muslim is the term used for a follower of the religion of Islam of the prophet muhammad.

When people say "its those damn muslims" That is not racist. It is the exact same thing as saying "those damn christians". Is it acceptable to say either way? Probably not because its hating on people's beliefs But it is not racist.

People are picturing it in their head that using the term muslim is referring to a brown colored person who lives in Afghanistan. It can be a white person living in Canada.

And again, Muslim is not synonymous with radical Islam no more than Christian is with Christian zealot.
The problem with saying 'it's those damn Muslims' is tarring Muslims with the same brush as radicalized assholes. Just as PTA pie-baking Betty who hits Sunday service is done a disservice by being branded 'a damn Chrstian' because some whackjob likes to wear a hood and give a good ol shit-kicking in the name of his faith, bastarding it.

Hate the terroroist, not the faith. Hate on elements of a faith if you choose. It's fine to argue the tenets of faith...any faith. But it's hardly universal.

What's the second largest religion in Canada? Muslim. Strangely we manage to truck along fine (and before anyone wants to truck out 'muslim' attacks in Canada, sure, we've had them...just as there's been non-Muslim acts of terror. Our big ol' mosaic for the most part is doing just fine.

Point is, hate on the whackjobs all you want. Just bear in mind where and what it is you're actually hating on and calling out.

I'm with greylady; and I'm out.
Peace

a tad harsh to be banned for expression ,a lot of people in the uk are devastated by what's happen along with a awful lot of anger. people say some strange things in heat of the moment , i shall refrain from making any comments on it as it draws far too many tears.

What dunover said in the first part of his post is exactly where people are uninformed and misguided (not meaning him) and start throwing around the term racism. What is a muslim? It is not a race. It can be a white man or woman, black, asian or irish. A muslim is the term used for a follower of the religion of Islam of the prophet muhammad.

Edit:

View attachment 78705

Christians used to be just as bad as muslims can be. If you read up on the history, they used to have holy wars, killing murdering and raping in the supposed name of Jesus. The difference is, christianity for the most part evolved where islam has not for the most part.

One thing I would like to do is sit down with a muslim and ask them some questions about their faith. My questions would be how do you follow Allah when your holy book states "you can have a female whether she has menstruated yet or not" And states "all non believers must be punished by death". Yet the peaceful ones do not take part in these suggestions knowing they are wrong. So their god is wrong?

Reading and studying can only teach us so much but until you sit down and try and understand it, its near impossible to grasp.

Just bcuz bunch of pastors abuse children, that does'nt makes all Christian folk pedophile does it?? nor does it mean that every Christian soul will do the same and gonna follow them.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

you drive with an old chevy pickup truck on the Route 67, expecting to lift a hot looking bird with a paar of green eyes, at 2.30 AM ???

Well , I bet you gonna end up somewhere in Grand Canyon sitting next to a campfire smoking a pipe with an indian, having a vision of the Griswold experience.
nothing more, sugar !! :thumbsup:

When the Koran teaches muslims to kill the non believer, which even the most moderate muslim worships...we are in massive trouble. Dunover spells out the truths on here.

The bible teaches to turn the other cheek, the total opposite.

When the Koran teaches muslims to kill the non believer, which even the most moderate muslim worships...we are in massive trouble. Dunover spells out the truths on here.

you must have read a different Bible :D

Fair to say that these perpetrators of heinous acts of barbarism don't actually possess any shred of faith or spirituality to begin with. Theirs is a hateful interpretation of an already violent scripture, albeit that it was 'of the time' and has little relevance today, and is at direct odds with western culture.

Given that these radicalized tossers are usually of the 'disaffected, friendless and low-IQ' variety, and that our prisons have become recruitment hotbeds, this problem doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon.

Even worse, allowing anyone re-entry into the UK after doing the rounds in Syria, Libya, back round through Italy, France & Belgium is treasonous to the population, with our politicians expecting us to pick up the pieces.

The UK has had a multitude of ethnicities and nationalities, London especially, and it's been a normal part of growing up. Muslims aren't the problem; what is a problem is the swarm of unvetted criminals from Islamic nations being given leeway to do as they please, with the sole aim of destroying our way of life.

Politicians and the media are bending over backwards to protect their human rights, at the expense of the grieving parents and lamentations of all decent folk. Pointing out where and what these people are does not equate to racism, but rather observation tinged with frustration and anger at our politicians :cool:

I too live in the UK albeit in Scotland. I have travelled all over the world having served 13 years in the Army, served in Iraq, NI and Afghanistan and for every tour trouble has started with religion - I have learned that it does not matter what my opinion or anyone else's opinion is, you will always offend someone when you bring religion into the mix - I was merely trying to stop this thread becoming heated and spilling over into a religious bashing, when realistically we should be thinking about those killed in the atrocity and the barbaric acts of some people in society :)

lol we dont discuss religion or politics at our family dinners because no matter who is there, family friends or acquaintances there will always be varying opinions. Just like everywhere else.

And again, Muslim is not synonymous with radical Islam no more than Christian is with Christian zealot.
The problem with saying 'it's those damn Muslims' is tarring Muslims with the same brush as radicalized assholes. Just as PTA pie-baking Betty who hits Sunday service is done a disservice by being branded 'a damn Chrstian' because some whackjob likes to wear a hood and give a good ol shit-kicking in the name of his faith, bastarding it.

Hate the terroroist, not the faith. Hate on elements of a faith if you choose. It's fine to argue the tenets of faith...any faith. But it's hardly universal.

What's the second largest religion in Canada? Muslim. Strangely we manage to truck along fine (and before anyone wants to truck out 'muslim' attacks in Canada, sure, we've had them...just as there's been non-Muslim acts of terror. Our big ol' mosaic for the most part is doing just fine.

Point is, hate on the whackjobs all you want. Just bear in mind where and what it is you're actually hating on and calling out.

I'm with greylady; and I'm out.
Peace

Hence I used the term "the peaceful ones" and why I would like to understand why their holy bible states the things I listed, yet they dont follow the word of their prophet.

And remember it isnt just nut jobs. Its written in their bible to do these acts. So they are doing it because of their religious beliefs not a mental illness.

Lets use Christianity vs Islam as an example. The really extreme religious Christians must attend church, they will not have sex til marriage. Sex will be used only to create children. No swearing, lying, drinking and drugs. The more laid back christian does these things but still believes in god and half arsed practices the faith.

An extremist muslim, kills, rapes and assault in the name of their god because their scripture tells them to. While the more laid back muslim practices part of their religion but doesnt act on the word so literally as the others.

Therefore giving you the good and the bad of each religion. And as you say, not painting them all with the same brush. Which myself and others have not done in this thread.

In western society we are taught young to love each other, treat girls with respect and help people.

In the other parts of the world, this is not taught so much and this is why there are different levels of religions.

Just bcuz bunch of pastors abuse children, that does'nt makes all Christian folk pedophile does it?? nor does it mean that every Christian soul will do the same and gonna follow them.

I get what you are trying to imply but the christian bible doesnt suggest that christian men take females as their wives who have not yet menstruated. Where as the Quran has entire sections, almost like a list of rules for their followers to abide by.

To qoute things out of context is another problem that arose from social media

If you look at verses that discuss the issue in an appropriate context, you see that quran proposes something akin to a just war position.

8:12 is talking about the battle of Badr when there was a war between the Muslims who had moved to Madinah, and the Quraysh who had tortured them, beaten them, ostracized them and killed a number of them Surat Al-'Anfal [8:9-15]. Allah is actually not even giving instructions to people at this point. If you read the verse it's giving instructions to angels (and yes, I know many people have problems with the concept of angels; let's leave that for another question).

And prophet muhammad's last sermon b4 his death advocated

''All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action''

Like dionysis and greylady i'm out. Peace

Fair to say that these perpetrators of heinous acts of barbarism don't actually possess any shred of faith or spirituality to begin with. Theirs is a hateful interpretation of an already violent scripture, albeit that it was 'of the time' and has little relevance today, and is at direct odds with western culture.

Given that these radicalized tossers are usually of the 'disaffected, friendless and low-IQ' variety, and that our prisons have become recruitment hotbeds, this problem doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon.

Even worse, allowing anyone re-entry into the UK after doing the rounds in Syria, Libya, back round through Italy, France & Belgium is treasonous to the population, with our politicians expecting us to pick up the pieces.

The UK has had a multitude of ethnicities and nationalities, London especially, and it's been a normal part of growing up. Muslims aren't the problem; what is a problem is the swarm of unvetted criminals from Islamic nations being given leeway to do as they please, with the sole aim of destroying our way of life.

Politicians and the media are bending over backwards to protect their human rights, at the expense of the grieving parents and lamentations of all decent folk. Pointing out where and what these people are does not equate to racism, but rather observation tinged with frustration and anger at our politicians :cool:

I think its a mixture of different traits. Power hungry, easily swayed, friendless, socially awkward, easily dictated too and the feeling of acceptance into something 'important'. The faith comes later and then they become an extremist. Half belief, half as an excuse to act like a raving power hungry lunatic.

You take the extremists who have children, they groom them since they are children to become religious fanatics that hang on every violent suggestion in the Quran. As I mentioned before, countries have actual classes inside their school grooming them as such. Footage and textbooks were found all throughout classrooms in Iran.

Lets say there is a city in Iran and the population is 100,000 that practice the above. And for conversation sake, each one of them has one child and the laws of their land are to teach their kids hate. In 20 years you have 100,000 extremist. Some of them move off to other countries and it spreads. Rinse and repeat for decades and you have a problem like we are seeing more often now.

This is exactly how it happened when Christians tried to conquer the earth. They groomed their children from very early on that any non believers would be killed.

If you look at verses that discuss the issue in an appropriate context, you see that quran proposes something akin to a just war position.

8:12 is talking about the battle of Badr when there was a war between the Muslims who had moved to Madinah, and the Quraysh who had tortured them, beaten them, ostracized them and killed a number of them Surat Al-'Anfal [8:9-15]. Allah is actually not even giving instructions to people at this point. If you read the verse it's giving instructions to angels (and yes, I know many people have problems with the concept of angels; let's leave that for another question).

''All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action''

It's not what it says in the koran that's necessarily the problem - or the Bible for that matter. It's the fact that in the 21st. century there are still communities and hundreds of millions of people on this planet that take the shit seriously, and hand it down and brainwash ignorant generation after ignorant generation despite all the contrary knowledge that now exists.

taken out of context? Actually no, none is taken out of context. It isnt a maze of words. Its straightforward This is maybe 1% of what is written in the Quran suggesting violence. There is hundreds more scriptures like this and worse.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Now excuse me I have to go play bonanza

lol we dont discuss religion or politics at our family dinners because no matter who is there, family friends or acquaintances there will always be varying opinions. Just like everywhere else.

Hence I used the term "the peaceful ones" and why I would like to understand why their holy bible states the things I listed, yet they dont follow the word of their prophet.

And remember it isnt just nut jobs. Its written in their bible to do these acts. So they are doing it because of their religious beliefs not a mental illness.

Lets use Christianity vs Islam as an example. The really extreme religious Christians must attend church, they will not have sex til marriage. Sex will be used only to create children. No swearing, lying, drinking and drugs. The more laid back christian does these things but still believes in god and half arsed practices the faith.

An extremist muslim, kills, rapes and assault in the name of their god because their scripture tells them to. While the more laid back muslim practices part of their religion but doesnt act on the word so literally as the others.

Therefore giving you the good and the bad of each religion. And as you say, not painting them all with the same brush. Which myself and others have not done in this thread.

In western society we are taught young to love each other, treat girls with respect and help people.

In the other parts of the world, this is not taught so much and this is why there are different levels of religions.

I get what you are trying to imply but the christian bible doesnt suggest that christian men take females as their wives who have not yet menstruated. Where as the Quran has entire sections, almost like a list of rules for their followers to abide by.

No, you do'nt.
All kind of religion has positive and negative aspects.
You should ask my mother (she visit the Church 3 times a day), about first girl who was stoned to death.
I bet you will be amazed with kind of answer you get.

But that's not my point. The point is you're completely out of track here and making off the topic posts in you're own thread. ( it's your thread :) ).

Religion has nothing to do with what happened in Manchester.
We had this kind of attacks also in countries such as Turkey and majority of people who got killed was Muslims.

whether you're Christian or Muslim/ black or white/ long or short/.... makes no difference to the guy who did it.
His goal is something else and your judgment is based on lak of knowledge.
Which is understandable.
You sound like a smart bird. But certainly not as an field agent.

Mmmmmm...

There's a very good reason why NONE of the other political parties want anything to do with Geert Wilders and his party. Targeting certain groups of the Dutch population, inciting hatred - in short: right-wing populism - is all they do, no constructive solutions whatsoever are provided and Wilders was also found guilty of hate speech by a Dutch court.

I'm fed up with people referring to 'the religion of peace' in this context. We are talking about serious, bat-crazy criminals here, so let's focus on them instead and the criminal organisations they belong to and find solutions to prevent these atrocities from happening. Remember, criminals may abuse any doctrine or religion to commit horrendous crimes if it suits their purposes. Or they do it just for fun, out of frustration, self-hatred and rage, mental illness, whatever - but don't point the finger at other people who happen to share the same religion, it's unfair and will only make matters worse.

Im not going to bother with the rest of your post but I will take this as a compliment even if it wasnt meant as one :D

G-O-L-

no D :(

If i wanna kick your ars, i just do it right in your face. I'm not gonna stick a knife in your back. do'nt like that kind of shit.

It was meant as a compliment.
you made some few good points in your posts .

The fact Interlog has been banned for his post, is exactly why these issues(terrorism) exist in our modern society.

In no way was Interlog being racist, infact how can he be muslims are not a bloody race for god sake. Neither was he spreading hate or trolling(a word people use too easily).

It was quite clear to anyone with a brain he was simply saying these terrorists are muslims, OR at least claim to be. This is a fact, they do not proclaim to be jews or christian.

Now are they actually muslims, according to moderate muslims they're not, but as has been touched on by others, it is upto the wider muslim community to make a stance against these people otherwise people will THINK they do represent the wider muslim community.

Get off your political correct high horse.

I saw nothing seriously wrong with Interlog's statement, other than a bit of a stereotype. I see the PC bs as the problem.

imo, you left progressives are destroying the world with your obsession for absolute tolerance at any cost, like the life of an 8 year little girl, as innocent as one gets.

Well it appears to be the case these days. You can't disagree with the fact that the most recent acts of terrorism have been committed by Muslims

Not waiting until your 15 day ban is expired, but i think you could have at least had the decency to add something like, 'it seems to me', or 'the public', or 'this is what it feels like for most people here in the U.K. these days' to that utterly nonsensical comment...

This part i quoted could have been implemented in your first statement...Makes it sound a whole lot different.
As somewhat of a public figure here, and streamer and webmaster i think you should choose your words more carefully: respect the fact that you have readership, followers and/or whatnot, and try to be an example.

We have enough fake news, propaganda and opinionated hatemongers already, that unfortunately have a huge impact on the general opinion of the masses these days. Not saying you are one, but when you state such a nonsensical sentence as if it were a 'fact', you're not exactly the opposite either.

It's not what it says in the koran that's necessarily the problem - or the Bible for that matter. It's the fact that in the 21st. century there are still communities and hundreds of millions of people on this planet that take the shit seriously, and hand it down and brainwash ignorant generation after ignorant generation despite all the contrary knowledge that now exists.

The fact Interlog has been banned for his post, is exactly why these issues(terrorism) exist in our modern society.

In no way was Interlog being racist, infact how can he be muslims are not a bloody race for god sake. Neither was he spreading hate or trolling(a word people use too easily).

It was quite clear to anyone with a brain he was simply saying these terrorists are muslims, OR at least claim to be. This is a fact, they do not proclaim to be jews or christian.

Now are they actually muslims, according to moderate muslims they're not, but as has been touched on by others, it is upto the wider muslim community to make a stance against these people otherwise people will THINK they do represent the wider muslim community.

Get off your political correct high horse.

I saw nothing seriously wrong with Interlog's statement, other than a bit of a stereotype. I see the PC bs as the problem.

imo, you left progressives are destroying the world with your obsession for absolute tolerance at any cost, like the life of an 8 year little girl, as innocent as one gets.

Not waiting until your 15 day ban is expired, but i think you could have at least had the decency to add something like, 'it seems to me', or 'the public', or 'this is what it feels like for most people here in the U.K. these days' to that utterly nonsensical comment...

This part i quoted could have been implemented in your first statement...Makes it sound a whole lot different.
As somewhat of a public figure here, and streamer and webmaster i think you should choose your words more carefully: respect the fact that you have readership, followers and/or whatnot, and try to be an example.

We have enough fake news, propaganda and opinionated hatemongers already, that unfortunately have a huge impact on the general opinion of the masses these days. Not saying you are one, but when you state such a nonsensical sentence as if it were a 'fact', you're not exactly the opposite either.
The fact and it is a fact is the majority of terrorist attacks that kill people are in the name of Islam. That would mean a Muslim committed those acts of terrorism.
Now people say not all Muslims are terrorists and yes that's true, however though they all read from the same book, the beliefs are the same only interpretation and the will to totally follow the word differs.
The problem with Islam is a massive one. And it certainly needs discussing at all levels, these vigils and marches are a admirable gesture, but they are just that, a gesture.
This doesn't look into the Islamic community rarerly integrating, the wanting of sharia law in western Christian counties. Nor does it address the massive problem of child grooming around Europe by predominantly Muslim men (again fact).
Look at the uk police report, official report on the child abuse case in Rotherham, it states in that report the police where afraid to act in case they where accused of being racist... now there is something fundamentally wrong here, if you can't access your right of free speech and mention Islam, then the problem isn't with the person wanting to use there democratic right, it lies within the subject they wish to speak about..islam
This leftist view that if you want to discuss this your automatically placed into a racial pigeon hole is absurd and offensive at best.
In manchester children died in the name of allah, im quite sure 'god is great' was shouted before he pressed that button.
Now again the police have openly said (fact) they knew about this man, they had information on this man, yet they didn't act, is this a case of fear of offending Muslims and Islam again? Maybe we won't find out.
To conclude. Terrorism in Europe and where I live England, is a Muslim problem, I've no issue at all saying that. Yet we never see the Muslim community denouncing this on a massive platform do we?.. yet on the fake news as you say we do get the left saying 'let's just carry' on, we 'will not be beaten'...until people like yourself and others are prepared to discuss this as the problem it really is we will always be beaten. The official statistics that show terrorist attacks all factually prove those who...killed people by truck in France to be Muslim, Berlin...Muslim...London...muslim..France many times all Muslim.
So interlogs post was pretty bang on the money I'm afraid, and those who silenced him for free speech are those who are afraid to tackle the main issue at hand.
RIP manchester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back