Explosions in Manchester

Look at the riotous response from the police chief, he looks like a cuckolded nerd that looks like he lost his library membership. A nice, polite, quiet and considerate statement from those tasked with protecting our streets, and I have no doubt that terrorists are quaking at the response.

We will also get our leaders telling everyone to just go about our normal business, that diversity is our strength & that the perpetrator was probably mentally ill and simply 'inspired' by ISIS. You'll get a few celebrities making heart-shaped gestures with their hands and that mentioning that the killer was muslim or islamic fanatic makes you racist by default.

These cowards took a step too far when they started targetting children, but if that doesn't invoke a stronger response then they would have achieved their aim, and 'won' :mad:

bcuz an experienced police officer has a different point of view compared to an ordinary citizen. Not to mention he is obliged to work preventively..
Belive it or not , he is on your side bud !!

Just a general statment to put few things stright ,

The primary purpose (priority )of perpetrator is , serious intimidating a Government or international organization, ( this by taking part of illegal actions like what happened in Manchester ) , in ordere to force them to do something.

killing bunch of innocent children is his secondary priority.

The word terror means: reign of fear

There are 2 main factors which are essential for the perpetrator and he aimt for it , and this , in order to achieve his goal.

1 - causing Panic and fear in the crowd and society
2- economic damage.

The worst thing you could possibly do is, to show that youre in panic and fear in social media. . Bcuz, that's exactly what a terrorist is looking for to achieve.
The more people in fear. the more people upset and talking about it , the more attention to the terrorist, the more inspiration for his other friends ( other mother fuckers ) to do it again.

Any experienced and trained agent from anti-terror unit would tell you the same.

BTW, as a person , i do agree with some points which already has been mentioned in this thread.

If you take a good look at the history of mankind , 90 percent of murders and troubles are always caused by 2 things.

1-Religion
2-Money.

I think the world would be better off without religion and be a better place .

Apologies! but none of you know the Manchester you are talking about. Its a city of great diversity where people of different faiths have lived together peacefully and always maintained community spirit.

As a resident of Manchester, I can assure you that the Chief constable knows his city and the kind of reaction people want from him.

Another sign of community cohesion was the Brexit vote where Manchester was one of the rare cities in the North which voted strongly for remain.

I normally stay away from these kinds of threads but as a resident of the great city of Manchester, i felt compelled to post as I live 10 mins away from the arena and drive past it on my way to and from work every day and I got to see the reaction and kindness of the people of Manchester first hand.

I hope you all visit Manchester soon and get to know it and don't see it through the lens of certain media outlets.

Hopefully the injured recover soon and all the victims RIP, my heart goes out to the family of all of them especially the 8 year old as I have a 7 year old and know how innocent they are at this age. We didn't deserve this and will bounce back

Im not going to turn this into a trump argument in here so if anyone wants to respond in an argumentative way, I wont respond unless you quote me and take it to the trump thread.

I just want to say quickly this is why I dont blame trump for some of his policies wanting to profile people. What they are doing now with the its okay people love and hug each other and hold hands and diversity will set you free crap isnt working now is it. Time after time after time after time, schools, concerts malls are being shot up by these people. This person was on the FBI watch list 6 years ago. Why did they drop it? Scared that they are racial profiling?

Tell the parents to just hug out see how it goes.

This is what upsets me the most, that many terrorists (suicide bombers) of the last decade were known by the police (or had a criminal record) and that it is so difficult to prevent these atrocities from happening. I have no idea why the FBI removed this person from their list, but I doubt it has anything to do with racial profiling. I think much more coordinated, international and local efforts and a **load of money need to be spent on espionage and profiling in order to monitor and capture (potential) terrorists who often turn out to have been born and bred in the country (or neighbouring countries) where they commit these horrendous crimes.

Why??? Thats all that goes through my head when these things happen. So sick..so sad...why does life have to be like this? My heart goes out to everyone.

Apologies! but none of you know the Manchester you are talking about. Its a city of great diversity where people of different faiths have lived together peacefully and always maintained community spirit.

As a resident of Manchester, I can assure you that the Chief constable knows his city and the kind of reaction people want from him.

Another sign of community cohesion was the Brexit vote where Manchester was one of the rare cities in the North which voted strongly for remain.

I normally stay away from these kinds of threads but as a resident of the great city of Manchester, i felt compelled to post as I live 10 mins away from the arena and drive past it on my way to and from work every day and I got to see the reaction and kindness of the people of Manchester first hand.

I hope you all visit Manchester soon and get to know it and don't see it through the lens of certain media outlets.

Hopefully the injured recover soon and all the victims RIP, my heart goes out to the family of all of them especially the 8 year old as I have a 7 year old and know how innocent they are at this age. We didn't deserve this and will bounce back

Thank you for this post...it's nice to know the kind of city Manchester is from one of its citizens....stay strong...the world is with you....

And so according to most on this thread....please tell us what we are supposed to do exactly....to stop these terrorist attacks...cuz you all sound like you have the answers but the people in power are not listening....

You don't necessarily have to have the solutions in order to vent frustration and disgust against these non human beings.

It is a little like the knife crime here in London within mainly the black community. It is those communities themselves that need to start addressing it. Likewise for the Muslim community. The Government / law enforcement is there to support but they can't do it all by themselves.

And so according to most on this thread....please tell us what we are supposed to do exactly....to stop these terrorist attacks...cuz you all sound like you have the answers but the people in power are not listening....

Not much you can do when the killer was born inside the UK. That's the problem now, they are already in, they made kids and these kids have full citizenship because they are born there. No such thing as blocking them at the border or to "send them home" now, it's already way too late. The whole idea of multiculturalism was absolutely doomed from the start because all cultures aren't equal.

Multiculturalism will eventually end the Western world, it's only a matter of time and it won't be as long as most people think.

Worst part of this all, besides the deaths and wounded, are the hollow not meaning anything words from the politicians.
After every terrorist attack they spew out the same crap, like it is a recorded script on a tape recorder.
The same people that don't give a shit really and also are not doing anything to stop these things from happening with their open border policies.

Just let everyone come in, hallelujah!
Sad but true. :mad:

Worst part of this all, besides the deaths and wounded, are the hollow not meaning anything words from the politicians.
After every terrorist attack they spew out the same crap, like it is a recorded script on a tape recorder.
The same people that don't give a shit really and also are not doing anything to stop these things from happening with their open border policies.

Just let everyone come in, hallelujah!
Sad but true. :mad:

Look if people want to help the unfortunate that's fine, I get the need to want to help suffering people. But its damn clear these people have beliefs that are different from the rest of the world Go read the Quran, there is actual scripture supporting child molestation among other crap. And our politicians open the borders into our society.

Do what the president says. Help the people by building safe zones so they can be safe and they can stay in their own country.

Just last week syrian refugees at a highschool were going around whipping girls in the halls because it was their belief it was right to do so. This resulted in many other Canadians jumping the syrians which lead to a violent conflict.

But I dont think its politicians wanting to help anyone. Im pretty confident its buying votes.

Very misguided views I see here,

To people who have said Muslims hide these people purposefully
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. he was reported 5 times in last 5 years to Counter terrorism department and police

And to the person who said Quran justifies child molestation '' Please read it first'', you i believe have seen a media report saying Quran says it and believed it.

Manchester stands united and it always will, also don't forget NHS employs a large number of Muslims and many that attended this tragedy were muslims, so to attack a whole population of a certain religion based on action of few isolates communities doesn't integrate them. As anyone from Manchester will know that around 80% of taxi drivers here are muslims who were giving people affected by this tragedy free rides all night to safety of their homes

Manchester has seen this before in the 1990's and we got through that, we will get through this stronger and more united then ever. As the actions of this monster can't defeat the spirit of the whole city. If it divides manchester that is when they would have won and that wont happen

. he was reported 5 times in last 5 years to Counter terrorism department and police

And to the person who said Quran justifies child molestation '' Please read it first'', you i believe have seen a media report saying Quran says it and believed it.

Manchester stands united and it always will, also don't forget NHS employs a large number of Muslims and many that attended this tragedy were muslims, so to attack a whole population of a certain religion based on action of few isolates communities doesn't integrate them. As anyone from Manchester will know that around 80% of taxi drivers here are muslims who were giving people affected by this tragedy free rides all night to safety of their homes

Manchester has seen this before in the 1990's and we got through that, we will get through this stronger and more united then ever. As the actions of this monster can't defeat the spirit of the whole city. If it divides manchester that is when they would have won and that wont happen

The Quaran has some very unpleasant chapters that advocate violence and sets out how those practicing the religion should treat those that don't. There is no way denying this. Some morons read that old fashioned book to the letter and use it as justification to kill others.

The police / authorities are bound by the laws of this land. Remember that according to the article you linked to, this person was reported some years ago. You read frequently that people get arrested for their beliefs and then get released. Just look at that vile Amin from London and how long it took for him to be kicked out of the country. Unfortunately the Human Rights Act doesn't always side with the authorities.

It is easy to blame the authorities when the blame firmly sits with those that terror the community. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

Well the same can be said for your post being misguided. As far as I can see you have never read the Quran. I have three times.

I think the problem is right here with your want to defend something you know nothing about because its human reaction to want to treat others equal. Take the time and read it. There is no twists it is actual word for word hate speech, suggesting murder and approving of pedophilia. Word for word. Nothing less.

Did you know many muslim countries have school class programs that teach their children to hate non believers of Allah? I guess you missed that when the USA asked them to stop teaching it when they got ahold of the school textbooks.

We all appreciate and hope and expect manchester to pull through it just like every other city does when it happens there.

Oh and by the way that rumor was liberal propanganda about the supposed 'muslims' giving free rides, from cosmopolitan. He was Sikh, not muslim and they took it down once they were told he was not a muslim and were pretty much ripped to shreds on social media. Dont believe everything you see in the media.

Recent as of this week, in the news? Perhaps not.
Overall, in Europe, the US and worldwide in recent years? Sure I can. Readily obtainable statistics show otherwise. Muslim centred acts of terror over the last 15 years are but a small percent of the whole.
Are Muslim centred/related terror far more publicized and reported than others? Yup. Up to 4.5 times.

I don't in any way disagree that acts of terror are horrible, nor am I in any way supporting any actions by terrorists, nor even that there's currently serious issues need addressing.

Radical Islam and Muslim are not synonyms however.
Saying 'Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. ' is simply categorically untrue.

Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

Oh! Let me try! ... Not all white people are ignorant hate-mongers but all ignorant hate mongers are white people.

Obviously complete twaddle, as was yours. Statements like that have one intention: to justify hatred and abuse of a specific racial or religious group. That's hate speech and we'll have none of it. 30 day ban for being a troll and blatantly attempting to cause dissension and argument on the forums.

All walks of life have their vulnerable people. Those that have various mental illnesses,the depressed and disillusioned. It is not difficult to see how some folk who feel a disconnect with life to be lured into having a cause that promises a better afterlife where you get however many virgins when you become a martyr.
These people need to be monitored and managed by their own communities and families because its impossible to prevent all acts of violence by those who are hellbent on causing such outrages

Look if people want to help the unfortunate that's fine, I get the need to want to help suffering people.

Oh I am all for that!! :)
I have no issues with anyone's beliefs or cultures but these kind of clowns who think by wreaking death and havoc is the way to go, should be eradicated from this planet.
To me these are not to be classified as humans, they are the lowest scum of this earth.

I am Dutch and in our past we were not the most friendly people in our colonization era.

Any form of violence is just plain wrong.

Unfortunately most governements have shady agenda's and are too busy to secure their gas and oil in the middle east and close their eyes for what is happening right in their own back garden.

I get some points in your posts but this is obviously untrue.
While some have gone into idle state or do not exist anymore but you can hardly call these Muslim related terrorist groups:

IRA
RAF
ETA
Saor Eire
UVF
Red Khmer
KKK

Etc etc etc.

Also one of my closest and best friends is a practising muslim from Morocco, who grew up in The Netherlands.
He is one of my best buddies and he hates all this terrorist crap going on as it also affects him in his daily life as people look at him thinking he is one of "them".

I get some points in your posts but this is obviously untrue.
While some have gone into idle state or do not exist anymore but you can hardly call these Muslim related terrorist groups:

IRA
RAF
ETA
Saor Eire
UVF
Red Khmer
KKK

Etc etc etc.

Also one of my closest and best friends is a practising muslim from Morocco, who grew up in The Netherlands.
He is one of my best buddies and he hates all this terrorist crap going on as it also affects him in his daily life as people look at him thinking he is one of "them".

I agree I have Muslim friends from Turkey and Iraq and they are horrified by all the acts committed in their religions name. These terrorists twist the words in the Koran to suit their needs like the bible thumpers in the deep south of the USA. Terrorism in my opinion is more about control and power and less about religion. We can all talk about what needs to be done to stop these zealots but I think we need to figure out how these terrorists get radicalized in order to change things. Get to the root of the problem. Nobody knows where these idiots will strike next and that is very scary but I can tell you something; I am not changing the way I live my life because of these evil doers and I do not tar all Muslims with the same brush because if I did then I would be just like the terrorists and that is just not me.

I agree I have Muslim friends from Turkey and Iraq and they are horrified by all the acts committed in their religions name. These terrorists twist the words in the Koran to suit their needs like the bible thumpers in the deep south of the USA. Terrorism in my opinion is more about control and power and less about religion. We can all talk about what needs to be done to stop these zealots but I think we need to figure out how these terrorists get radicalized in order to change things. Get to the root of the problem. Nobody knows where these idiots will strike next and that is very scary but I can tell you something; I am not changing the way I live my life because of these evil doers and I do not tar all Muslims with the same brush because if I did then I would be just like the terrorists and that is just not me.

Your absulote right and they do twist there own rules to suit there wishes

I have not looked at all the whole thread and main reason is I been on the beer last few days and I canot read well any way and I see double vision befor even touching the heavy stuff,

I know I said a few words yesterday which hopefully no one takes offence, Including Kuo which hand on herat mate do not take it personally, My bad and love you really

2nd is what bought me to this thread was interlog red name :mad: I know the boss is in controll but what interlog said is true and many people from the U.K would state that as that is what we hear, Racsit is not good but I can asure you this was not racist or anythink of the kind. I know there are many terrorists bar Islam and I would know as I am not proud but all I will say is my old granddad RIP was Irish

I made reply to Dunovers post not long back about his subject and stated than that its not taled talked about much and reason being is that itr seems it does not want to get talked about

I do not really know what to say no more but I do know interlog was a good person from what I have seen

I have to go as dig my own grave :)

Your absulote right and they do twist there own rules to suit there wishes

I have not looked at all the whole thread and main reason is I been on the beer last few days and I canot read well any way and I see double vision befor even touching the heavy stuff,

I know I said a few words yesterday which hopefully no one takes offence, Including Kuo which hand on herat mate do not take it personally, My bad and love you really

2nd is what bought me to this thread was interlog red name :mad: I know the boss is in controll but what interlog said is true and many people from the U.K would state that as that is what we hear, Racsit is not good but I can asure you this was not racist or anythink of the kind. I know there are many terrorists bar Islam and I would know as I am not proud but all I will say is my old granddad RIP was Irish

I made reply to Dunovers post not long back about his subject and stated than that its not taled talked about much and reason being is that itr seems it does not want to get talked about

I do not really know what to say no more but I do know interlog was a good person from what I have seen

I have to go as dig my own grave :)

If I were you i would PM Max and not bother in public with it. It might get peoples backs up. But its up to you obviously. I was thinking of pming him even though my opinion doesnt matter on bans being justified or not even though I suspect a member or two reported his post because it offended them

This is a touchy subject and sometimes I refrain myself from posting about it because opinions and beliefs vary so much and people can get easily offended.

I have just read this which was written by a friend call Claire so I thought I would share it here.

My little poem for the Manchester families ....

Don't be sad and please don't cry,
I am still here, I didn't die.
Although my body may be gone,
In your heart, I will go on.
You don't need to say goodbye,
I am still with you, I'm in the sky.
When I'm happy and having fun,
I am the moon, I am the sun.
And if I'm angry, you'll see my lightning,
It's only me, it isn't frightening.
And when I'm upset, you'll hear my rain,
Whatever the weather, I'm back again.
Rest assured I'm never far,
In the night sky, you'll see my star.
Always keep me in your heart,
Because we'll never be far apart.

Manchester - always in my heart and home to my most treasured memories. Claire xx

Oh! Let me try! ... Not all white people are ignorant hate-mongers but all ignorant hate mongers are white people.

Obviously complete twaddle, as was yours. Statements like that have one intention: to justify hatred and abuse of a specific racial or religious group. That's hate speech and we'll have none of it. 30 day ban for being a troll and blatantly attempting to cause dissension and argument on the forums.

As you guys may have gathered I take racist, hate-mongering deadly seriously -- as I think we all should but that's another topic -- but the point has been made that interlog hasn't been a serial offender and so the 30-day ban is a bit excessive. Fair enough, 15 days should make the point equally well: ban reduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back