EggOMatic Slot - NetEnt

Not really. It's a well made, good looking, fun to play original slot but you can't win (shocking, I know). How do you keep your players on the long run with slots like that? People need to win sometimes otherwise they just stop playing, no? It's such a shame that great slots designs with high RTP's get completely wasted because of piss poor paytables.

NetEnt should start hiring players on CM to make their paytables (and I'm not even kidding).

I had to laugh as I must confess I tried Netent's St*rb*rst on BGO the other day. I made a £10 deposit last 7 hours and cashed out £70 lo-rolling. I spent hours going up and down from 17-ih to 50-ish in a definite pattern. Couldn't lose or win on it, ideal if you want to meet a WR. Which I didn't. Never got 3 stars once, every time I had reels 2 and 4 wild the free spin never once dropped a matching symbol on 1 and 3 or 3 and 5. Biggest win was 54x stake. No wonder Chopley could never get his jackpot of bars on it - the best I got was 2 on reel 1 and full on reels 2 and 3. On the gimped free spins if you got say 2 or 4 wild, you can guarantee if a full reel of bars lands on any free reel you won't win. Spiteful awful slot.

I had to laugh as I must confess I tried Netent's St*rb*rst on BGO the other day. I made a £10 deposit last 7 hours and cashed out £70 lo-rolling. I spent hours going up and down from 17-ih to 50-ish in a definite pattern. Couldn't lose or win on it, ideal if you want to meet a WR. Which I didn't. Never got 3 stars once, every time I had reels 2 and 4 wild the free spin never once dropped a matching symbol on 1 and 3 or 3 and 5. Biggest win was 54x stake. No wonder Chopley could never get his jackpot of bars on it - the best I got was 2 on reel 1 and full on reels 2 and 3. On the gimped free spins if you got say 2 or 4 wild, you can guarantee if a full reel of bars lands on any free reel you won't win. Spiteful awful slot.

I've got 3 stars ONCE in God knows how many spins on that slot (this is the 2nd slot I've played the most all time, just behind IR). I played it last Friday for the first time in maybe a month, went from $20 to $130 in a fairly short time on $0.50 spins. I should have stopped playing at this point because it went back down to $20 in a breeze. This is a real "double your bankroll and leave" slot. It's impossible to win big, but it's fairly easy to double your bankroll with the right bet. The way the RTP is distributed makes it easy for that (no big wins but almost no very small wins either). So almost all the RTP is "spent" in the 5x to 50x wins range.

During my big NetEnt phase (first half of 2013), my "plan" was always to deposit $50, double it on Starburst then spend the $100 on DoA.

I've got 3 stars ONCE in God knows how many spins on that slot (this is the 2nd slot I've played the most all time, just behind IR). I played it last Friday for the first time in maybe a month, went from $20 to $130 in a fairly short time on $0.50 spins. I should have stopped playing at this point because it went back down to $20 in a breeze. This is a real "double your bankroll and leave" slot. It's impossible to win big, but it's fairly easy to double your bankroll with the right bet. The way the RTP is distributed makes it easy for that (no big wins but almost no very small wins either). So almost all the RTP is "spent" in the 5x to 50x wins range.

During my big NetEnt phase (first half of 2013), my "plan" was always to deposit $50, double it on Starburst then spend the $100 on DoA.

The irony is the only time I ever saw 3 stars was on Guts when I had 100 free games when I joined. I think it was 10p and the win was unremarkable as I remember, different reels 1 and 5 with no bars or 7's about 35x stake. As you say, you'll never win big on it but I can see its use as a WR eater.

The irony is the only time I ever saw 3 stars was on Guts when I had 100 free games when I joined. I think it was 10p and the win was unremarkable as I remember, different reels 1 and 5 with no bars or 7's about 35x stake. As you say, you'll never win big on it but I can see its use as a WR eater.

To be fair I did get some bars on my 3 stars hit though.

Attach Removed (Old not found)

On this one I believe that it's the only time that I hit over 200x:

Attach Removed (Old not found)

THERE IS NO SPOON!

Sorry, full screen of bars, there is no full screen of bars.

320,000 spins I put through that cock-knocking shit bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain man :(

It's one of the most desperately horrible slots I've ever played.

It's also a shame because NetEnt's graphics and sound artists are absolutely superb, in fact, the game design itself of EggOMatic is brilliant too, I think it's a really novel, entertaining slot concept - it's just that whoever decided on the paytable and variance needs a serious kick up the arse.

The idea with the eggs is quite good. But the problem with this game is, that the eggs are the whole game. There is no possibility for good line hits in the base game.
Those eggs might work as a little extra bonus now and there. But the way that slot is designed you just wait for the eggs and there is nothing more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back