New Slot Announcement Dwarfs Gone Wild by Quickspin

I've just tried a few spins on VS and I'm constantly getting the freespins within almost like every 10 spin (not complaining!), but that drains the wild feature. Now, I've had only two feature active, but can they come at the same time. So far, they only selected one of them. I got 5 features with two them and only one has been selected, if that is the case, then it's a bit pointless imo

And that looks like another Quickspin slot full of "action" but with an almost complete impossability to win some decent amount of money.

OK please read this before you try the game:

It has a little accumulator meter on the left that you need to fill up by getting wins with dwarfs in them, it takes about ten wins to fill the meter which then fills one of seven "golden minecarts"next to it.
When you trigger the feature (three bonus symbols in center reels) the accrued "golden minecarts" will each give you an individual dwarf power, such as walking wilds, random wild etc.
So you would naturally assume more carts = better feature right? Wrong; the carts make no difference.

I found this out the hard way:

Deposited $225 - @ $2 a spin it took over 450 spins to trigger the feature, by which time I had only just got 6 full mining carts.
It's a con- extra carts just give you an increased SELECTION of dwarf powers - it's random if you'll get any dwarf powerup on any given spin of the 7 spins that are awarded or not - for the first 4 spins I had no dwarf power and no win at all - after that I had 3 dwarf powers occur on each of the remaining spins which ended up awarding a paltry 23x all up.

The dwarf powers do NOT combine - in fact, having more carts it could be argued is DETRIMENTAL as there are maybe 1-2 decent dwarf powerups (wild column and extra spins), so you'd be better off getting the bonus with only one cart and getting one of those powers.

I don't normally play accumulators because it's impossible to get your full RTP (yggdrasil are particularly bad with this on their Vikings slots) but this is a whole other level of BS in that it's a completely useless accumulator.

OK please read this before you try the game:

It has a little accumulator meter on the left that you need to fill up by getting wins with dwarfs in them, it takes about ten wins to fill the meter which then fills one of seven "golden minecarts"next to it.
When you trigger the feature (three bonus symbols in center reels) the accrued "golden minecarts" will each give you an individual dwarf power, such as walking wilds, random wild etc.
So you would naturally assume more carts = better feature right? Wrong; the carts make no difference.

I found this out the hard way:

Deposited $225 - @ $2 a spin it took over 450 spins to trigger the feature, by which time I had only just got 6 full mining carts.
It's a con- extra carts just give you an increased SELECTION of dwarf powers - it's random if you'll get any dwarf powerup on any given spin of the 7 spins that are awarded or not - for the first 4 spins I had no dwarf power and no win at all - after that I had 3 dwarf powers occur on each of the remaining spins which ended up awarding a paltry 23x all up.

The dwarf powers do NOT combine - in fact, having more carts it could be argued is DETRIMENTAL as there are maybe 1-2 decent dwarf powerups (wild column and extra spins), so you'd be better off getting the bonus with only one cart and getting one of those powers.

I don't normally play accumulators because it's impossible to get your full RTP (yggdrasil are particularly bad with this on their Vikings slots) but this is a whole other level of BS in that it's a completely useless accumulator.

Played this yesterday - same experiance. Will eat 200x and - if you are very lucky - give back about half that. The shitty base games eats too much of the RTP which when coupled with the Bonanza like bonus appearance, means when you evetually do hit bonus it pays f all - just look at the paytable. It is indeed a con slot.

I thought perhaps I'd just had horrid luck on my first play through so I gave it another 500 spins and the exact same occurrence - this is the vilest piece of filth slot I've seen for awhile.

I played this the other day after getting 30 free spins for it and the Snow White symbol appeared, which adds 300 symbols to the reels and gave over 150 x bet on the first of the 2 spins which in normal play would have been great , but in reality added over £1200 in wagering!
I had 3 features which paid between 30 and 45 x with 2 to 4 extra bonus features added so won't be making a return visit any time soon.....

There are just too many p:;s poor slots being churned out on a weekly basis don’t providers realise that hardcore slot players know when they being “had” and are on a hiding to nothing. All these games that seemingly have potential and a couple of hundred spins into first session and you know you will never play it again. I personally blame the poor attempts by most providers to try and lull you into that feeling you are getting a decent base game by relentlessly giving you x2 or x0.5 wins which are bl*^+y pointless and obviously chip away at the rtp. I mean hypothetically if you spin £1 and get 75p back every spin on average then that’s 75% of your rtp but you can never get ahead and explains why 95% of bonus rounds aren’t worth waiting for.

all quickspins games got a crap paytable, they got potental but the way they set them up are just crazy
they throw chit load of wilds in there so you think you are going win big with full screens of wilds
ending up with few times your bet.
gone are the days when hitting a wildline ment something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back