Double Double Bonus Poker return %

caliban

Dormant account
Hi,

Being bad at mathematics I wondered if anyone could tell me what the return % is when playing MicroGamings Double Double Bonus Poker?

Cheers,
Caliban
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Or Aces & Faces (99.25%) or Deuces Wild (Multihand Only) at 99.37%. JOB is 99.54%. Double Bonus on Crypto is 99.94% - much more like it.
 

caliban

Dormant account
Thanks! I'm a big fan of Cryptos Double Bonus... especially the 10 play version :)
Do you use some software to determine the percentiles for each different VP version?
 

Weedlayer

Dormant account
caliban said:
Do you use some software to determine the percentiles for each different VP version?
I use WinPoker available at:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Many games are already set up in the program and you can also create custom paytables and analyze different games.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Simmo! said:
Or Aces & Faces (99.25%) or Deuces Wild (Multihand Only) at 99.37%. JOB is 99.54%. Double Bonus on Crypto is 99.94% - much more like it.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but surely these figures are averaged out over ALL payout possibilities - including all the big wins, like royal flush, etc.
So in reality, unless you get real lucky, your likely return is going to be MUCH lower - worse than Blackjack for example, where there is less variance?

For example, what would the expected % return be on JOB if you discounted Royal and straight flushes?
Any maths geniuses know that?
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
KasinoKing said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but surely these figures are averaged out over ALL payout possibilities - including all the big wins, like royal flush, etc.
So in reality, unless you get real lucky, your likely return is going to be MUCH lower - worse than Blackjack for example, where there is less variance?

For example, what would the expected % return be on JOB if you discounted Royal and straight flushes?
Any maths geniuses know that?
See
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for the definition of the house edge.

The VP analyzer
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
can tell you how much of the expected return comes from each particular kind of hand.
 

Vesuvio

Dormant account
You can also look at the software reviews on the wizardofodds site - e.g. for MG:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Scrolling down to the Jacks or Better table there it looks as though royal and straight flushes account for 2.53% of the expected return, so you're looking at more of a 97% expected return with them taken out.

On the other hand, they do happen ;)
 

marbek

Dormant account
Microgamings Double Bonus game has a payback of 99.1%. I suppose that's not too bad. The 10/7 version in Vegas pays back 100.17%.
 
Top